Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Quick question: can somebody help me to understand how unlock the costumes for the superheroines/villains/women in general? Or does it exist a guide about it?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question: can somebody help me to understand how unlock the costumes for the superheroines/villains/women in general? Or does it exist a guide about it?
If you are in the Meta Bordello, sometimes you have a second costume option that may be unlocked in the Private Room after stripping in the first outfit.

For the rest of the outfits, you'll need to put the gals in Lexcorp cells and then work through the dialogues and such until new costume options are unlocked one by one.

Note that the control devices will need to be upgraded to Level 6 and then Unlocked to put a gal in a Lexcorp Cell, at least for the Heroines...

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah I remember SS mentioning that in a twitch stream. That should be more of a 'once a quarter' thing though, I'd guess that Patreon is required to submit some sort of tax forms to the guv'ment when making payouts over 'x' money to other entities, but I'm not not up to speed on Canadian tax law.

This is what I was alluding to with the 'talking out of his ass' comment. Many other developer types around here have Discords, twitters, etc. (not me, I avoid most other social media platforms), WHILE also working on their games, so I'm not seeing huge amounts of effort here. The 'hard part' was done a long time ago, just posting up random tweets/updates is almost trivial compared to say coding and making artwork.

From conversations on twitch streams, as I remember they've been friends for decades. My thought here, however, is that Smokeshank doesn't really seem to actually know or care what's happening under the hood of either game. His comments about a PC Ren'Py port of the PC Ren'Py Android port code being 'too much work' just seem out of touch with me. But I guess we'll see soon enough. SS did say 'Friday' in one of his latest updates, at which point I guess we'll see how hard it is to 'reverse engineer' the Ren'Py Android port back to Ren'Py PC.

As I mentioned before, Ren'Py already has some touchpad functionality built in to the core engine. There are certain commands (gestures) that might require more specific coding, but these should work on PC and Mac as well as Android if I'm understanding the Ren'Py documentation on the subject, assuming that you have a touchscreen for your Mac or PC.

As I don't have an Android device, and have no desire to own one, I won't be able to play the Android version, but as I said, the Android port types around here on F95Zone should be able to comment on this soon enough.

As I've noted before, the other big question here is how much the artwork has been resized/optimized size wise in the Android port to reduce the size in GB of the game in Android. I can say that the .pngs extracted from SU Unity are significantly 'bloated', plus then sprite folders are duplicated a couple of times, which is why the SU Unity build explodes from just a couple of GB to 14+ GB... SU Unity is just unnecessarily bloated to begin with, well at least the version that SU Unity is built on is...

I really don't expect the SU ReImagined F95Zone community project to ever grow beyond a couple of GB, even with the new characters we are adding, but that's a bit off topic atm...
Nope today will be just a deep dive. The actual release is Monday

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Full v2.4.2 save for
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it trough the registry.
Donna Troy Bordello Vault Scene from v2.4.1 is still unavailable due to bugged "Next" button on the second Vault page.
You my Hero ^)

Reactions: Hentagram

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
If you are in the Meta Bordello, sometimes you have a second costume option that may be unlocked in the Private Room after stripping in the first outfit.

For the rest of the outfits, you'll need to put the gals in Lexcorp cells and then work through the dialogues and such until new costume options are unlocked one by one.

Note that the control devices will need to be upgraded to Level 6 and then Unlocked to put a gal in a Lexcorp Cell, at least for the Heroines...
Ok thanks

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I did read it but just to be clear this game will have an android port coming out July 24th?
There may have been a misunderstanding. I thought the date had been moved up until today after reading a previous post, but apparently today was just the teaser post. So it's still on for July 24th supposedly, unless there are bugs or whatever that delay it of course!

So soon then...

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
There may have been a misunderstanding. I thought the date had been moved up until today after reading a previous post, but apparently today was just the teaser post. So it's still on for July 24th supposedly, unless there are bugs or whatever that delay it of course!

So soon then...
We will have to wait and see in the coming days

Reactions: OhWee

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
How to get leash scenes in Themiscyra
First you must get Wonder woman to Themyscira, to do that go back to her cell in Lexcorps basment there should be a button that says move. She's in the reform tower go and talk to her twice than go to Pallas and tell her to made leashes and come back tomorrow to finish.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
erm lol? did he just say unity hard codes saves to our pc inner workings? I thought there was a better excuse than that. How is it that bigger games than his have actual save files but his doesnt? lazy excuse lol

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
erm lol? did he just say unity hard codes saves to our pc inner workings? I thought there was a better excuse than that. How is it that bigger games than his have actual save files but his doesnt? lazy excuse lol
Erm lol? Did you just lay out a blanket statement? I thought there was a better excuse than that. How is it that most Unity games save directly to the Registry and you still assume it's the exception and not the rule? lazy troll lol

Reactions: SomeoneX22

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
From talks with ren'py devs, looks like porting the android version to PC should be a pretty straightforward deal, so we just might get the fabled ren'py port soon-ish. At the very least there is bound to be stuff to savage for the fan projects, like dialogue transcripts.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So just to be clear.

All the content from the main game will eventually added?

Because the post wasnt very clear.
"In terms, you're looking at around 80% of the current SU Story being readily available as a first release. The remaining amount requires vast amount of work and testing so we hope to grace your screens with it in the comings months!"

Can't get much clearer than that

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
But is the yacht event repeatable? Because i see many villains to speak, but i would not like lose any scenes... Or is one time thing? Please help

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
But is the yacht event repeatable? Because i see many villains to speak, but i would not like lose any scenes... Or is one time thing? Please help
Head to Lex's Office in his Tower to replay any Events as often as you wish. You're supposed to replay the events anyways due to some giving you certain rewards

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes