zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope i don't say something to piss some one off. but what's wrong with a wolf pussy every now and then besides hair in your teeth lol.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
its been a while since I've played this game are the new scenes animated or just CG?
Hi, well I have bad news for you, there won't be any new animation coming soon, why? because they said it takes too long to make new animations so they said they will stop adding new animations.... they also said they will hire someone to do new animations.... but......

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could get ride of pubic lice by keeping clean. but then just like all things shit happens and the world keep's turning.

Tayler228

Jul 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to open the game on a Mac ? The message" cannot open the program appears"

maybe someone had the same problem. I will be very grateful

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We've hot a hint for future event.Probably not the upcoming event,but in the far future.

Is Jessica Cruz in the pipeline?

Haha we'll see, there is a ton of Lantern characters that would probably be in their own event

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
I have never played this game, therefore I have some questions:
1. Is the game even close to being completed?
2. Is the game worth playing at current state or I should wait till its completed?
3. Which girls have finished arcs (according to the text on the 1st page they wanted to focus on those)

bigkt

Aug 23, 2021
2. Is the game worth playing at current state or I should wait till its completed?
3. Which girls have finished arcs (according to the text on the 1st page they wanted to focus on those)
if you have never played, then it has tons of content and the art is actually one of the best

Reactions: high_atm_py

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hi so about your questions
1.No, not even close to being finished
2.For new players this game is good
3.No there are 0 girls with finished arcs (you can have sex,anal etc but they are not finished(corrupted))

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
We've hot a hint for future event.Probably not the upcoming event,but in the far future.

Is Jessica Cruz in the pipeline?

Haha we'll see, there is a ton of Lantern characters that would probably be in their own event
He should really focus on finishing the current events he already has. The story of the island is nowhere near done, and in a poor state considering how many different girls/interactions could be had.

Reactions: observer80

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hi, well I have bad news for you, there won't be any new animation coming soon, why? because they said it takes too long to make new animations so they said they will stop adding new animations.... they also said they will hire someone to do new animations.... but......
Oh I see well that's ok the art is still fappable however the interactions with girls are all over the place if you know what I mean.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Hi so about your questions
1.No, not even close to being finished
2.For new players this game is good
3.No there are 0 girls with finished arcs (you can have sex,anal etc but they are not finished(corrupted))
Thank you for your response. I dont think I will give it a go for now. After 7 years of development not a single storyline is finished and according to what I read in this thread the autors focus on adding more and more new events instead of finishing on the old ones. Probably it wont be finished in next 10 years, because this is how this "industry" works.

the Silver Skin

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to open the game on a Mac ? The message" cannot open the program appears"

• Right-click the app
• Click Show Package Contents
• Open the Contents folder
• Open the MacOS folder
• Open a new Finder window.
• Go to your Applications folder.
• Open the Utilities folder
• Open Terminal
• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)
• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal
• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.
• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.
• You should now be able to open and use your app without any problems.

Reactions: lubz and Tayler228
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes