Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
I have to say there is one thing I really liked about this update and it's the public factor. Yes, we've had leash scenes forever now, but it's been in front of some randos. Here it's sort of part of a narrative, because it's in front of known characters.
The narrative was on point in this update. Parading around the more important members of Amazon society naked and in chains and then face fucking them in the street, awesome. :cool: Turning the entire island population into depraved sluts would be nice.

Reactions: Zane11

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well sooner are later who know how far in to the future mybe we will get street sex with them lol. wonder mybe have wonder woman watch why we bang her mother and vis versa lol

Reactions: Zane11

FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
Hello friends
Does anyone know how to extract the texts of the dialogs from the game files?
I would like to translate faster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello friends
Does anyone know how to extract the texts of the dialogs from the game files?
I would like to translate faster
We don't have a more recent extraction (so not 2.4.1 and 2.4.2), so the latest content isn't included, but joepe was able to do this back in March:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10305729

Not sure how you add translations to Unity, Unity isn't my jam. And joepe was trying to set up a Ren'Py port, so things might be formatted differently.

Nonetheless, maybe this will help, or maybe not...
:unsure:

FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
We don't have a more recent extraction (so not 2.4.1 and 2.4.2), so the latest content isn't included, but joepe was able to do this back in March:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10305729

Not sure how you add translations to Unity, Unity isn't my jam. And joepe was trying to set up a Ren'Py port, so things might be formatted differently.

Nonetheless, maybe this will help, or maybe not...
:unsure:
I'm so grateful! this is simply sensational! usage is more for me, my English is basic/intermediate so I believe this will improve my experience with the game!

Reactions: OhWee

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Wait, is this really from the current update? (O_O) At first glance I thought it's some kind of AI generated stuff. But this is the actual content? He delayed the update for almost two weeks to show people THIS? I mean he LITERALLY copypasted the bodies... Why the actual fuck he still makes any money? Why people pay for this? I knew his patrons are stupid af but this is a completely new level...

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The leash blowjob scene could have just been spread out over multiple updates with the same image and that would have been honestly better.
It's a half ass attempt to give something to all the girls at Themyscira.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
The leash blowjob scene could have just been spread out over multiple updates with the same image and that would have been honestly better.
It's a half ass attempt to give something to all the girls at Themyscira.
Looks more like it's been done during the "release window" to show at least something in this update because other stuff doesn't work due to SR7's spaghetti code or never even existed

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Wait, is this really from the current update? (O_O) At first glance I thought it's some kind of AI generated stuff. But this is the actual content? He delayed the update for almost two weeks to show people THIS? I mean he LITERALLY copypasted the bodies... Why the actual fuck he still makes any money? Why people pay for this? I knew his patrons are stupid af but this is a completely new level...
If this is an actual content how to get it?

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
I know nothing about game programming but for a game with this much content, I feel like it would be better to have broken it up into volumes.

Instead of mashing everybody into the same game and trying to update the same content over and over, why not just have the game with 3-5 girls?

Then in "Volume 2" you introduce 3-5 new girls and a new mission in the same city/setting from the first game, if you want to see the girls from Volume 1 you go back and play that game, Volume 2 could take place in Metropolis like the first, you just have the new 3-5 girls taking the place of the original 3-5, different scenarios, different missions to accomplish, stuff like that. Also, as you level up your stats you can unlock a save code which when entered in the next volume/release of the game, lets you carry over your stats from the previous game.

I would flip flop the settings between Metropolis/Gotham, and then maybe Vol 3 would be a setting in the Marvel universe with 3-5 girls.

Also, I would want to make it so that you could export all images/scenes you unlock to your hardrive. Basically, I would have designed this game like one of those collected graphic novel books. I feel like from here on out, the game is just going to get more and more broken as more content is added and starts to conflict with old data.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
"We'll be moving onto the next big event with this upcoming cycle! It's been a year of Themyscira being most of the focus of builds now. Themyscira will still be worked on just not the main bulk of builds, for now.

We've been working on the next event for over a year and are happy to finally be able to show it off next time!"

WTF?
So, now that the setting is ready for some actual action with the new girls, they cut out to another event?

At this point, "working on next event for over a year" is reused more than their assets...

Defau

Apr 25, 2021
The CG rip on the OP is out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:
CG Rip 2.4.2
Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2
Sorry asking but can you tell me what this is, what is it for and how can i use it? tks

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
I can't unlock Phillipus's sex scene and i already did the dance scene like 10 times. Can someone help me?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes