Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
New update...ok, cool, just gonna be like that all over again. Still obviously on the Themiscyra island.

So remind me, I hopped in to wait for downloads and expected GS to be working on Bend or Break 2 instead of this game?

da honda boy

Dec 15, 2019
i hate to ask this but have not played this game in 6 months or so and i have never had my saves not load for me

i did look around and see where people said the saves are in the registery and i found them there but how do i change whatever so it loads from my old saves

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Also the Mac one seems to be working just fine, literally download then unzip and bam playing right away. There's no need to go through the whole course of transferring game data files from the current/previous versions to the newest one.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm i have 2 questions

1st game related: any updated walktrought to the current version?

2nd non related: any crunched or compressed version that run more smooth? Mercy scenes always get lagged

danxfex

May 14, 2019
For some reason the I can not active the event, I have done every scene with WW, Donna and Cassie.
What do I do? I have visited the Leion hideout

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Man this update sucked.Pun intended. Serisouly. At this point it feels like he deosn't even want to do Amazon content. What he WANTS to do is bordello content,but like. Very few of us even care about that or want it for obvious reasons. But he wants it, so he keeps adding to it but is trying to cover up the foucus by just throwing in other scenes for content we honeslty aren't really caring much about.

I'm not going to offer some personal ideas as those are up to tasste and imsure we all have some but holy smokes batman there has to be a better way to do things than THIS. And that's not even mentioning the code.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Can somebody post the blowjob scene that has been recycled? Lately he is uninspired as fuck in many positions/sex scenes and recycles but at least tries to move some arm or touches a bit of the body to feel "productive" i suppose, i cant really see how he has the balls to literally copy paste the whole body for a single scene

Reactions: Cyberious

zzzz123zzz

Jul 23, 2018
Bring WW to the island by going to her cell in Metropolis and clicking on move, then go to her cell on Themysceira and talk to her once, then go to Pallas the Blacksmith to get her to make the leash contraption then go back and use it on WW. Use her a few times to get the leash bj scene and then rinse and repeat for the rest of the characters.

where is the blacksmith???? ty

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes