Malkav

May 28, 2017
Wait, they didn't add more Starfire. That means no Starfire leash, no Starfire strip, no Starfire spanking Blackfire when she's wearing the Terrible costume! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Everyone should stop donating immediately until SU becomes Starfire/Blackfire trainer and, as I have said before, both of them do the Wagah-Attari Border Ceremony!
How is Wagah-Attari part of your vocabulary?

I had to look it up, and I guess Starfire and Blackfire are rivals fitting India and Pakistan, but jesus christ man, unless you are from one of those countries that is just stupidly colorful speech.

jeezluwee

Oct 15, 2017
How is Wagah-Attari part of your vocabulary?

I had to look it up, and I guess Starfire and Blackfire are rivals fitting India and Pakistan, but jesus christ man, unless you are from one of those countries that is just stupidly colorful speech.
Yeah dude! It's not like there aren't novels, tv-shows or anything else in the world you could learn this from!

Nov 22, 2017
I am not trying to fight. I am asking hoping you will educate me. Like what is it specifically my mother has blocked.
Man, people are arguing about my reference to Wagah-Attari Border Dance.

Malkav, to answer your question, I saw it some documentary some time. I just googled Pakistani Indian Border Dance. The joke is precisely what you find, it's something so strange and unknown, how is it a fetish. I am actually very surprised there are people trying act all supersmart saying "man, don't you read books! I read about the Wagah-Attari in my Harry Potter". So, thank you at least for A) being honest enough to admit you didn't get the reference and B) getting the joke.

Reactions: ponyguy

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
I wish I could wipe my memory of this game so I could play it again. FUCK I wish I could wipe memory of all games on this site so I’m not just waiting for updates. I envy the person I was 1 year ago. Sadly the only way to cloud memory is through time.

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
Speaking of replaying, Im having to start from scratch for like the dozenth time because of a failed SSD. Is there some sort of trick to unlocking Cheshire, because I dont know that Ive ever unlocked her myself only through a save posted earlier in the thread.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
The fact that this game will only ever be worked on by SS7 and SS7 alone means that we can only expect the current pace of content and anything beyond the current scope is very unlikely. That means sounds, mini games, a rewrite of the flawed code base, serious bug fixes to long-standing problems, or anything else. At this point, we'll get continued development of existing characters, and occasional addition of new characters. That's all.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes