Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
How many characters have a private room scene? And which?
Instead of giving you a fish, i'll show you how to fish : check the changelog at the OP , atm , private room has three heroines, that other fellow pirates already mentioned, but this way you can keep tabs on what's going on , on your own.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Instead of giving you a fish, i'll show you how to fish : check the changelog at the OP , atm , private room has three heroines, that other fellow pirates already mentioned, but this way you can keep tabs on what's going on , on your own.
A chronological changelog might not be helpful to find info, it requires quite a bit of scrolling and is primarily hero based, not event or location based. Hmm... a hero location spreadsheet or gdoc might do the trick, hmm... should be easy to make one using scenes from the archive of a full unlocked game.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
We have no idea. Unless you're a Patron, the only way to find out is by checking on this forum thread or on the public discord. If there's no new info here or there, there's no new info anywhere.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
A chronological changelog might not be helpful to find info, it requires quite a bit of scrolling and is primarily hero based, not event or location based. Hmm... a hero location spreadsheet or gdoc might do the trick, hmm... should be easy to make one using scenes from the archive of a full unlocked game.
Agree , i was just giving a quick newbie tip. Also, in the back of my mind, the looming presence of the upcoming update. Once it comes out, we can check the changelog to see "so, what's new ? " . The Walkthrough also has a list of scenes, even if it's not the latest version, still does the trick.

Nov 22, 2017
Hey guys, they are not releasing this time. Too many bugs were found. Next release will be July 31. They tried to implement more Raven content and that actually caused problems with previous Raven content and same shit with Mercy.

andy randy

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, they are not releasing this time. Too many bugs were found. Next release will be July 31. They tried to implement more Raven content and that actually caused problems with previous Raven content and same shit with Mercy.
yeah i just saw that, on patreon they said that because of the bugs they also wont add anything for the next dev cycle. bummer.

jimjet123

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not one bit surprised though, last update came with a shit ton of bugs that ruined my original save... I think with 2 months cycle they got too ambitious

jimjet123

Nov 2, 2017
Also, not good news, because of too many bugs in her development, they are cutting Wonder Woman for the time being. She will be added at some later date.
It's how game development goes, there will always be up and down no matter what. I won't hold this set back against them i can't say the same for everyone else here though. Disappointment nonetheless.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So does that mean the next actual official release that was supposed to be after this one is also pushed back another month?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes