jbdiiinhellMK

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 2914
Overview:
The game obviously is inspired by the DCAU and has elements of the episode "Grudge Match" from season 2 of the JLU series, but this is completely parody. Not everything is hinged on that but it's the loose concept for the game to take place. Instead of starting an underground pit fighter you're starting more like a brothel/strip club. I wanted to stay away from the Training idea because it's just so much harder to make it make any sense and keep the characters relatively true. In this you'll simply upgrade their control devices and eventually be able to just inject whatever personality you want. It's of course based on Akabur'sPrincess Trainer but I wanted to have more freedom to just do whatever. The game plays the same though, you generate money daily to unlock more things. I'm still figuring out what will actually be in the game at the initial release just based on time. I plan to keep adding to it though, everything in this game has been designed to be expanded. So you can think of the first official release more as a milestone and more will come in the future. The game will be released for free with an exclusive content for Patreon supporters.​

Updated: 2018-06-01
Censorship: None
Version: 2.1.6
Developer/Publisher:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Downloads>
Win:
Mac:
Extras: - - -

Thanks @Gab for image rip & guide and
@SimpleFapper for the game & asset pack

View attachment 2910 View attachment 2911 View attachment 2912 View attachment 2913

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Found bug already, seems minor. When talking to Killer Frost her body is invisible but her head is just floating around.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys, they are not releasing this time. Too many bugs were found. Next release will be July 31. They tried to implement more Raven content and that actually caused problems with previous Raven content and same shit with Mercy.
You know Milkshank got suspended because someone said he's "trolling" but he's only complaining
But you sir completely deserves it

Reactions: thomas_dp

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So from what Smoke said was being worked on this update, the starred lines are what actually made it in. There were single month updates with more than this.

Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
*- New Portraits*
*- Harleen Quinzel Intro*
*- Harleen Quinzel costume*
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content
*- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene*
*- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scene*
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
*- Leash Scenes*

Terra content
*- Leash Scenes*

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If news doesn't come out from myself or Smoke then they are lying and or take it with a grain of salt. Anytime major news drops, I will be here. Anyone saying they are "announcing" things is full of shit.

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
I understand that Sunset spend a lot of time with the new Harley portrait in this update but the last update he say that only manage to put only 1/4 or a litte less than a half of all the content he made because he had no time but in this update that content isnt there again something doesnt match......

Reactions: MilkShank

maxkillers44

Aug 1, 2017
So from what Smoke said was being worked on this update, the starred lines are what actually made it in. There were single month updates with more than this.

Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
*- New Portraits*
*- Harleen Quinzel Intro*
*- Harleen Quinzel costume*
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content