Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
kek, remember people saying "give them time! next update is the first 2-month time span update! it will be great! believe in them"

i knew they would pull the same ammount of content like they did when updates were monthly

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Still has some bugs (Still can't view Artemis sex scene in private room, batgirl/Ivy can't be viewed. When you use the leash on Raven or Terra and send them to the street the background changes to the glamor slam.) Other than that this update was pretty good. It is smaller than the last one but we were forewarned this was gonna be a smaller update. My only real "complaint" was that when Harley strips out of her Dr. Quinzel outfit She goes back to her pigtails. I would have preferred her to keep the glasses and hairstyle but it is what it is. Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Thornhill

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Still has some bugs (Still can't view Artemis sex scene in private room, batgirl/Ivy can't be viewed. When you use the leash on Raven or Terra and send them to the street the background changes to the glamor slam.) Other than that this update was pretty good. It is smaller than the last one but we were forewarned this was gonna be a smaller update. My only real "complaint" was that when Harley strips out of her Dr. Quinzel outfit She goes back to her pigtails. I would have preferred her to keep the glasses and hairstyle but it is what it is. Thanks for the update!
don't forget you might need to start a new save for it to work properly because it's technically a corrupt save or something like that.

Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
don't forget you might need to start a new save for it to work properly because it's technically a corrupt save or something like that.
I was just describing my quick run through the game. I was planning on restarting to see if that was the case.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Pffhahah, I'm not even going to download this one. Two months and he managed to produce less content than the one month cycle system. Even worse is that what he decided to work on was so fucking extra. We can't have sex with these girls but we can put leashes on them. Sunset is retarded.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
DONT GO IN THE MONITORING ROOM, it crashed my game so guessing i wont be able to see the batgirl/ivy scene ... rip
Yep, same thing. Placed only Batgirl into the bordello and boom crashed when i entered the monitoring room.
It froze my game when I posted Ivy to the Bordello and went to monitoring. It work for me after removing Ivy from the Bordello and the scene with Batgirl & Ivy played. The scene is RNG so it may take a few visits to trigger it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This is the release that broke me. Done giving them money. They're making enough to hire a programmer to put some time into fixing the code base while Sunset focuses on content.
I don't think they can do that without risking a DMCA from what I remember.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
They can't hire some help to fix bugs without a DMCA? Not saying you're wrong, but that...doesn't make any sense. A DMCA would be about the content, or about them making money off copyrighted work - all of which they're already doing.
That's all I remember from a couple pages back

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes