mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Okay you cant use the card of I am a team of one person and claim is too much for a single person but keep adding unnecessary layers to the game now the progression to reach a handjob with a girl is Spank, Lesbian scene and leash ... .. when the vast majority that play this game fell in love with the game with the simple progression of Lois, return to basic Sunset that is the answer
Well the only way for them to return back is to lose all their patrons
That way they'll put more effort on their work and really try to earn for more

Reactions: MilkShank

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Curious how things could have developed differently in Renpy. Brothel king allows for the inclusion or subtraction of new content without much interference from its gameplay. This type of design would have supported inclusion of new girls much more easily.

As for content release, Yeah I got a lot of shit for calling SR7 undisciplined because his content releases are all over the place. Last release seemed like it was going somewhere by finishing off the bordello, but now its leashes and more of the prison content no one ever wanted to exist.

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
Nah. My fear is they become a zombie like Akabur. Who hasn't released anything in months, yet makes 4k a month anyways.

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Last release seemed like it was going somewhere by finishing off the bordello, but now its leashes and more of the prison content no one ever wanted to exist.
Too bad at least half the content in that update was broken in some way, some of which hasn't even been fixed in this update.

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
Also I came here to whine because from what I could tell on the patreon discord, Smokeshank engages more here than he does with actual patrons.

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Also I came here to whine because from what I could tell on the patreon discord, Smokeshank engages more here than he does with actual patrons.
Considering that the list he posted of all the stuff SR7 worked on during the last 2 months, was only posted here and was not at all posted on the patreon discord or on patreon itself, ya you could say that.

Reactions: Semetec

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Well the only way for them to return back is to lose all their patrons
That way they'll put more effort on their work and really try to earn for more
yeah the problem is that of course they will feel a reduction of patreons for this update like maybe only 200 or 300 hundred dollars not enough to feel the heat that would have to be 1000 or 2000 thousand dollars and that will not happen.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah only 1/4 made it in the game
Where's the 3/4 now its still not implemented
Last release? pretty sure aside from artemis sex scene still being missing everything content wise is something I managed to play. I had to start a new game but I got all of it

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Last release? pretty sure aside from artemis sex scene still being missing everything content wise is something I managed to play. I had to start a new game but I got all of it
iirc Artemis bordello stuff was broken, the prison anal scene with Roulette was messed up somehow, some people were getting black screen in some parts of certain characters' cell scenes, Blackfire's strip only showed her default outfit.....

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
iirc Artemis bordello stuff was broken, the prison anal scene with Roulette was messed up somehow, some people were getting black screen in some parts of certain characters' cell scenes, Blackfire's strip only showed her default outfit.....
They do seem to have fixed all of this. But if fixing all of the last two month releases bugs took most of this two months...that's some really bad code.

Also, they have bugs all over what new stuff there is.

Doom13

Aug 4, 2017
So i went to school to study game design. One of the biggest thing they taught us is scope. Its very important to narrow down what you are gonna make and how long ita gonna take to implement your ideas. From what i have seen ssr7 is suffering from a scope problem. He should focus on the ideas that are already in the game. If bordellos, private rooms and the strip club were supposed to be the main part of the game then finish that first. Then start working on the cells. But focus on the henchmen first then the others that you can put in a cell. And also bug test with a week or two before release. I feel that if he focused more on finishing content then alot of these issues wouldnt occur. Just my opinion anyway hopefully he will get it

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Okay, someone explain exactly what I need to do to see the Batgirl x Ivy scene. I have Ivy guarding the MB and Batgirl is in the private room. I have also tried putting her in the normal bordello room.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes