Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
2 month and one day of delay for this ?

where are the improvements and the increase in content promised in exchange for a month of time?
I think it's literally update with less content of all and the longer it took to leave

Sunset I do not care how you look for help someone who knows how to program or whatever but solve it or you will lose all your patreon

There only bugs (another one )

If if you make Harley do a striptease with psychiatrist clothes the game freezes

Reactions: MilkShank

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
I realized this game was gonna die a slow death like 5 updates ago.

I wonder how many people here have accepted that as a result of this update.
While this might be true, they did milk the patreons dry and got their money.
So even if this dies they still are the winner in the end, and Patrons are left with a salty taste in their mouths.

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
guys, just remember. It's ONE guy working with the Unity Engine. Bugs are unavoidable. just be patient and respectful. Don't spam the same 4 lines of dialogue (milking game, broken game, how do i bang this chick, can we bang her yet etc) like a bunch of broken NPCs.

Reactions: Danlorn

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
SU 2.1.6
One day late! But here it is. These last two months have had a variety of ups and downs for the development of SU. First we decided we needed to overhaul several systems that were long overdue (mainly posing systems which will increase speed of implementation) this went fairly well and we are happy with the changes that were made. Next we focused on animations for several of the older characters. SR7 tackled several different animations with the expectation that they would be finished. Unfortunately this is where the downhill started as it became evident as time progressed that we weren't going to meet the deadline. We were still optimistic until the final week where we lost time due to SR7 having the flu. What we end up having is a vacuum in content implemented for this cycle. The content is created or near completion just with deadlines you either have it or you don't, this cycle we missed the mark. I want to thank all of you for the continued support.

Newgrounds game update!
As we move forward with our dev team, progress has been ramping up. We just had an internal build which should amazing progress. We are hoping to have more significant news about this project in the coming months.

Win:

Mac:

D

Deleted member 298682

That renewed Harley looks weird.

I m o, the artist went too far with the size of her breasts.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
another detail

putting a strap only with collar is ugly and lazy

Sunsert should add the strap to the collar so that it feels better to tie / walk like a pet and then release it for a walk on the street or club

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Make sure Ivy isnt posted anywhere first, if she is take her off. Then it will work and you will get the new scene.
It seems that the appearance of the new Poison Ivy scene and the old scene in the monitoring room is randomized. With a higher probability of getting the new scene. It can take quite a few nights to get the random chance to see the old Batgirl scene now.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
and what about the Leash scenes, and it seems my new monitoring room scene have bugs, because when i click it the game just freeze

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How is the compatibility with old saves? I noticed the Harley content I had already unlocked was missing for me until I redid the old scenes.

I liked the leash scenes, I was not expecting and it's one more step into stutfying the women.

Now for the bad part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it so far, but I couldn't get Harley's new scenes and don't want to do prison again.

Reactions: xMendoza

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
[sarcasm on]
Very interesting discussion

It is actually the same at every release of most of the games.
Don't start/continue a flame over the content of the release and be polite.
Thanks

I'm sorry that some acceptable posts have been deleted during the cleaning.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Is there a newer version of the Asset Pack floating around? The Main post has version number 1.1, seems to be from a while ago.

Reactions: mielle88

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a newer version of the Asset Pack floating around? The Main post has version number 1.1, seems to be from a while ago.

Here's the 12.

Pro tip: you can mark the 'Thread only' in the search box to search specific content in a thread faster than waiting for others.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
"People are making fun of each other on the internets. I had better go and stop them" -F95 mods, aka the fun police.

#freeMilkShank
Or maybe you could actually read the forum rules and follow them, instead of being a spamming troll :pokerFace:
"My post breaks the rules, WHY WAS IT DELETED?! Let me triple-post spam to vent"

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes