Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
Funny thing is, I don't for a second think this is laziness. I think he's working too hard on the wrong things. Nobody cares that he fixed the posing system unless it results in more/better/faster content. Nobody cares that he drew a bunch of backgrounds for the prison event. I don't think anyone asked for Terra to be added - and I even heard he added her to test the menus ability to have extra pages, even though the game has too many girls already. They have an enormous amount of content, but a lot of it is now repetitious and boring - there are only so many variations of the same strip scene I can see. Again - not laziness, I think they work very hard, but increasingly not very smart.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Funny thing is, I don't for a second think this is laziness. I think he's working too hard on the wrong things. Nobody cares that he fixed the posing system unless it results in more/better/faster content. Nobody cares that he drew a bunch of backgrounds for the prison event. I don't think anyone asked for Terra to be added - and I even heard he added her to test the menus ability to have extra pages, even though the game has too many girls already. They have an enormous amount of content, but a lot of it is now repetitious and boring - there are only so many variations of the same strip scene I can see. Again - not laziness, I think they work very hard, but increasingly not very smart.
That can be true if we talking about monthly updates,but it's a lie for an update per 2 months.No way you are not lazy if for twice the time you put less content.It wouldn't be a surprise if they go even to one update per 3 months.Remember there was even a talk about update per 5-6 months.I follow this game from nov 2015 and must say that the last 2 updates are probably in top 5 of disappointing one.

Jul 31, 2017
I'd really much rather prefer it if he just focused on a couple of girls at a time and completely finish their content before moving on. It would make each update feel a lot more complete. By hey, that's just me.

Reactions: MilkShank
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes