Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My comment was deleted as well and I was only asking if people who defend SR7 are really satisfied with the update.
Well he did say "I'm sorry that some acceptable posts have been deleted during the cleaning."
Maybe that was one of those acceptable posts.

Reactions: zenithing

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Not sure the point of getting to page 200. taking 2 years to get there wont put this game up to popular.

U

User_51567

My comment was deleted as well and I was only asking if people who defend SR7 are really satisfied with the update.
I'm one of those people who have payed him a lot of money in the last (2 years i think)..

And i have to be 100% honest... when i looked at the Changelog :hushedface: This was the face of me I.R.L..
I respected his descision to change to a 2 month develop period... Fine by me.
I kept paying him even though i wasn't always 100% satisfied with the updates (more like 1 in the 6 updates was something good for me... But that was personal taste).

And i did not expect a miracle update with an amazing amount of content this month, but come on..... This 2 Month update is smaller then the Monthly updates that he put out last year every month(with a smaller team).
And if i am correct... I believe that HIS words were.... "We are going to focus on the old characters this update"...... And only giving us Harley ??? Where are the others???.

But to answer you question in short..
NO.... As a loyal fan of this game and loyal payer.... I am anything but happy with this update.
And there is a good chance that he just lost a loyal Payer/Pledger

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
OK, just finished playing the update, my review is in the tag below for those of you who are interested in reading it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the abridged version for the lazy among you.

Little content plus bugs equals mediocre update.

I'm one of those people who have payed him a lot of money in the last (2 years i think)..

And i have to be 100% honest... when i looked at the Changelog :hushedface: This was the face of me I.R.L..
I respected his descision to change to a 2 month develop period... Fine by me.
I kept paying him even though i wasn't always 100% satisfied with the updates (more like 1 in the 6 updates was something good for me... But that was personal taste).

And i did not expect a miracle update with an amazing amount of content this month, but come on..... This 2 Month update is smaller then the Monthly updates that he put out last year every month(with a smaller team).
And if i am correct... I believe that HIS words were.... "We are going to focus on the old characters this update"...... And only giving us Harley ??? Where are the others???.

But to answer you question in short..
NO.... As a loyal fan of this game and loyal payer.... I am anything but happy with this update.
And there is a good chance that he just lost a loyal Payer/Pledger
I completly agree with you. I sincerely hope that the next update is huge to compensate this and recover my fondness for this game.

akiba356

Sep 2, 2017
does anyone know if you can bang harley yet and also might want to add controls for the cheat menu onto the guide because i forgot what it said at the start of the game.... :(

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know if you can bang harley yet and also might want to add controls for the cheat menu onto the guide because i forgot what it said at the start of the game.... :(
no, she just got a rework with a new scene or two.
Cheats can be activated by pressing "c" on the keyboard.

Reactions: KaiserST

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
I remember long ago, you could skip text fast with shift or spacebar, but for last few uptates its gone?

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Ok just finished playing the update, my review is in the tag below for those of you who are interested in reading it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the abridged version for the lazy among you.

Little content plus bugs equals mediocre update.

I completly agree with you. I sincerely hope that the next update is huge to compensate this and recover my fondness for thi game.
I was a patron of his for over 2 years as well and I would post my disapproval of this update on his patreon but since I didn't continue pledging I can no longer see the 2.1.6 post anymore to comment on.

I believe this game is never going to be completed. Once he loses enough patrons that it's not a viable source of income (if that ever happens) he will probably just drop the entire project and move on to something else and I won't be surprised by it.

Maybe he does surprise me after a loss of enough patrons that he actually progresses the story of fan favorite characters but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes