Nov 22, 2017
Just patreonized(?) to them. Ehh, if it's the reason I think than it's better they delay it than release with all the spoilt surprises. Gotta say the bugs in the initial release really spoiled those surprises for me, specially the ones of my beloved Blackfire.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
It's part of a normal progression. As a game gets larger and more complicated, the time required to debug the program increases, especially when you add something that reaches back into the game timeline. It's one of the reasons why you have to start all over again with some of the older games that have been in development for a long period of time.

andy randy

Dec 3, 2017
Not only is it at most a day, but this is the FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 3 YEARS!! That is correct, we have never delayed, missed, or not released a build, comic, picture (Free or supported) until today. The decision was not an easy one.
Any idea what time tomorrow it may be released?

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Any idea what time tomorrow it may be released?
They are never precise with times. My guess is early morning Eastern. Sunset will probably be up until he fixes whatever it is that's pissing him off. Likely something he put a lot of time into and wants in this release... like an animation. Roulette's animation is so much better than the initial ones for Lois et al that I'm hyped to see what's in store regardless of delay.

Reactions: andy randy
Jul 26, 2017
Delete your game and reinstall 2.13. You will not lose your save. I had something similar happen. This fixed my game.
So I tried finding 2.13. but I couldn't find a link for that download so I installed the public version 2.11. and I still encountered the same problem.

Nov 22, 2017
That is nothing. I am already complaining about the next update not featuring enough Starfire!
Wait, they didn't add more Starfire. That means no Starfire leash, no Starfire strip, no Starfire spanking Blackfire when she's wearing the Terrible costume! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Everyone should stop donating immediately until SU becomes Starfire/Blackfire trainer and, as I have said before, both of them do the Wagah-Attari Border Ceremony!

Reactions: Nick Nosferatu

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
funny thing is we haven't even been complaining if you look at my post properly I mentioned 1 pepperidge farm meme.

remember when {blank blank}.

And we got shit like this.

look how much of a sheep some of this people.

:tf:
Dude me and Smoke Shank have had it out on this very thread. I have my issues with SSR7, but being late is never one of them. I don't recall ever mentioning you specifically about being a bitch or anyone, so if your feeling guilty, I guess that's your issue.

As far as a delay of game release, I mean shit AAA developers delay by months even beta releases so shit a one man show (with my issue being that's on him) is going to have a bump here and there. It's also an artist learning how do code.

So what exactly is your bitch? Gameplay you haven't played yet? Content you havent seen yet? Bugs you don't know exist yet? The only thing you can possibly bitch about right now is the delay.

You talk about paying for complete games, but this game is free.....Not kidding the game releases for free 2 months after the donations get it.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Dude me and Smoke Shank have had it out on this very thread. I have my issues with SSR7, but being late is never one of them. I don't recall ever mentioning you specifically about being a bitch or anyone, so if your feeling guilty, I guess that's your issue.

As far as a delay of game release, I mean shit AAA developers delay by months even beta releases so shit a one man show (with my issue being that's on him) is going to have a bump here and there. It's also an artist learning how do code.

So what exactly is your bitch? Gameplay you haven't played yet? Content you havent seen yet? Bugs you don't know exist yet? The only thing you can possibly bitch about right now is the delay.

You talk about paying for complete games, but this game is free.....Not kidding the game releases for free 2 months after the donations get it.
Hey-hey! Why are you so adequate and reasonable? Don't you see, there's a bitching and whining party. So stop this nonsense with being normal sir.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
LESS COMPLAINING, more updates. Does anybody know the current status? will it be 12 more hours or is it done and we've been too busy complaining to notice?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes