Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I doubt that cloning will come up again any time soon. I think that it was put in there to make Galatea possible. You can have multiple failed clones after all.

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
He hasn't implemented the other cloning tanks yet. and i'm not sure since this is speculation on my part but I don't think he would set it up for multiples of the same character, what would be the point? (other than a selfcest scene which might be worth it if its someone like Blackfire or Galatea)
I remember Sunset said on one steam that he don't have plan for multiplying any characters

Oh, because of this game I was looking at getting into the DC comics themselves, particularly the Starfire franchise (Really, the Blackfire character's backstory is quite tragic, and Kommand'r comes across as an in depth and well-thought out character), but I wanted to check out the movies first. I guess I'll skip that step and save some money.
If you want to get to DC stuff, try the animated univerce (both tv series by Bruce Timm and movies). With small exceptions it's top quality

Dark22tj

May 18, 2017
We don't need everyone to comment about how they're waiting for the update to drop. We all get it, really. When someone gets around to sharing the link, we'll all know. You saying "I'm just here waiting lololol" won't make anything happen any faster.
So what you're saying, is I should say I'm sitting here waiting on it to drop?

Reactions: osmann

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry guys but due to unforseen circumstances, the build will be pushed back a bit. At least 12-24 hours. Sunset will probably communicate why it is delayed but that will come as part of the build notes.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I doubt that cloning will come up again any time soon. I think that it was put in there to make Galatea possible. You can have multiple failed clones after all.
If I were Lex, I'd clone every superheroine, make them part of my personal harem, and send the clones to work at the Glamour Slam or Metabordello, continuing with the daily routine of the real superheroines. Although, I'd have to create something to make sure that the clones had the same memories as the original superheroines before getting caught, so, yeah...that'd be nice:FeelsGoodMan: XD. I'd have a blast knowing that the Justice League wouldn't be able to realize that they just rescued clones, and that the originals were 100% corrupted, and loyal to Lex.:tf:

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
The SR7 discord is pretty infamous for putting out fake news and false patch notes etc on update day. Couple that with SR7 making "never missed an update" a big selling point, I think I'll wait to see this one out.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The SR7 discord is pretty infamous for putting out fake news and false patch notes etc on update day. Couple that with SR7 making "never missed an update" a big selling point, I think I'll wait to see this one out.
Yeah this will be the first pushback that I know of since I have been following the game. I may have issues about development, but being late is never one of them.

Nov 22, 2017
Can't read the texts but if I was a betting man, I'd say they found one or two minor bugs. Considering the builds have been increasing in size, and the last build (2.1.5 and not 2.1.555) was bugged through and through, that's my bet.

Reactions: KaiserST

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can't read the texts but if I was a betting man, I'd say they found one or two minor bugs. Considering the builds have been increasing in size, and the last build (2.1.5 and not 2.1.555) was bugged through and through, that's my bet.
I'm kinda mixed on delaying it and fixing the bugs. On one hand it's gonna be a smoother experience with fewer bugs which everyone loves, on the other hand i'm impatient and want it now. meh, could go either way. Let's just hope its some minor issues and not something gamebreaking.

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
It's, at most, one day and maybe less than that. That's not that outrageous, and definitely nothing to get up in arms over. A few weeks late without mention? Yeah, that's something to get upset about. One day though? Come on man
Not only is it at most a day, but this is the FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 3 YEARS!! That is correct, we have never delayed, missed, or not released a build, comic, picture (Free or supported) until today. The decision was not an easy one.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Not only is it at most a day, but this is the FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 3 YEARS!! That is correct, we have never delayed, missed, or not released a build, comic, picture (Free or supported) until today. The decision was not an easy one.
Holy shit 3 years really? That's damned impressive! Keep up the good work, and can't wait for this update!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes