SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
Hey, @SmokeShank

Just out of curiosity, lets say that SU went down due to DMCA claims. What would be your next course of action? Do you guys have a game in mind that you'd like to work on? Would it be based on another IP? or would it be a completely original game? I don't know how much you're allowed to talk about something like that, but just genuinely curious. Would it be the same genre (corruption, mind control) or would it focus on a different fetish?
Excellent question! Short answer is yes, we have a game that is nearing completion of a short fun play for the Newgrounds platform. We could and have plans to extend it to a full game if we need to. This is what our internal dev team is working on, it is parody.

Ah the one rub I keep forgetting; SR7 doing this in his spare time as a hobby without involving any of his staff protects him and the game in ways that having a hired team working on the project isn't.
That said I side with everyone else: I love the game and have enjoyed it greatly for, wow, years now. Still, if the plug is ever pulled we can take some consolation in knowing that since it's SR7 he could always make epilogue fanart for all the major storylines / characters.

Re: team optimazation btw, didn't someone report that after polling the majority of the backers preferred the speed and quantity of series of single frame pics over animations? Did something change or did SR7 just really really want to make these new scenes animated? (cool with either possibility, just curious which happened)
SR7 works on this full-time, he literally has no time to manage any other project or anything outside SU. As for the animations, it is key that an artist in this field learn how animations work. SR7 has and always will be a self taught individual, so he does these animations as a way to learn the processes for future projects.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Just did everything there is to do on this game, and gotta say,
This is probably the best Parody game I've ever played. My heart kinda skipped a beat when I thought that they were gonna stop developing the game.
Can't wait to see this game develop further.

Nov 22, 2017
Gentlemen, and I presume some ladies, I have an important message. The Witch Trainer Silver Board knows their game will be released before July 1. They are on page 70 of their thread. They intend to make it to page 80 before the game is released. I say this shows absolutely no ambition! Let us show them ambition!

I propose that by the time of the 2.1.6 release, we reach page 200! Post everything that comes to mind! Whiners, whine! Praisers, praise! Posters post! I shall redouble my sarcastic postings in devotion to this glorious cause!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Gentlemen, and I presume some ladies, I have an important message. The Witch Trainer Silver Board knows their game will be released before July 1. They are on page 70 of their thread. They intend to make it to page 80 before the game is released. I say this shows absolutely no ambition! Let us show them ambition!

I propose that by the time of the 2.1.6 release, we reach page 200! Post everything that comes to mind! Whiners, whine! Praisers, praise! Posters post! I shall redouble my sarcastic postings in devotion to this glorious cause!
Pretty sure you just invited people to shitpost for 26 pages lol

Nov 22, 2017
You're right, it's not a good idea. I do not say shitpost, I say discuss the game. For example, my top ten characters:

10. Huntress
9. Galatea
8. Supergirl
7. Lois Lane
6. Black Canary
5. Stargirl
4. Audrey
3. Cheshire
2. Starfire
1. Blackfire (no shit)

I bring this up because I do not whine about the lack of content around Huntress and Black Canary (imagine the spanking scenes with Huntress!) I grow tired of "[My favorite character] does not have enough content! Whine!"

But I still think making this thread reach page 200 (on topic. On topic), we will impress all!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Don't do this
Seriously, all posts that spam just to reach a page number will be deleted.

Nov 22, 2017
A) I'm not going to actually do it and

B)
what time zone is the game released in? im guessing it wont be released in 4-5 hours.
It is released 2230 EST if memory serves me right. (Some one else might know better). It is usually released here roughly 1-2 hours following that.

And dude, I am pretty sure it gets released on the 31st. I don't think it will be released within 4-5 hours.....

Reactions: KaiserST

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
helo I am Nigerian prince with exberience
deposit 10K USD in my account for no DMCA
money back gaurunteed

also pls draw more veins on Lex Luthors cock for next update
Fuckin' hell dude.
There is no way I can play this game now without thinking about whether lex's cock is adequately vein-covered.
Great job, you making me think about animated dick when I should just be beating my own. Hope you're happy.
I just wanted zatanna getting pounded in the ass.
Now i'm gay for lex.

tinytony2111

Apr 27, 2018
Hey Smokeshank, have to say I love how this game is progressing, but I have a major problem with it.

Since this is also a text-based game, it throws me off (or would it be a turn off?) when I see grammatical errors when reading through the dialogues and there are A LOT of them.

Would it be possible for you or one of your dev team members to proofread all the text and if not, could you outsource a volunteer? I'd volunteer but I have no clue as to how to code.
Seeing that this hasn't been answered, I guess I shouldn't have asked :(

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes