Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Considering themysceira's plot has not concluded/missing ton of content this is retarded from SR7.
You say that like he didn't do exactly this with every single "event" up to this point. Both cruises were left unfinished from what he originally said they would be, the Kaznian wedding just stops, the prison break event line is the most complete of the bunch but it still lacks content, Nyssa Al Ghul is still unfinished which means the Nanda Parbat event isn't done... I think literally the only one he came close to actually finishing is the space event where you bone Maxima. SR7 can and will meander around doing whatever the fuck he wants with Something Unlimited because the sycophantic echo chamber he and his crony have crafted on their patreon and social media accounts mean that he is never questioned by anyone he might actually listen to. You think this is bad? Just wait until next year when he starts putting out the Avatar game and suddenly SU is only getting two updates a year.

Reactions: Secretuser69

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Well, I was on his stream 1 week ago and thats what I remember:
-it looks like League of Shadows is one of the next things in line for an update
-next update might only be about the new event. He wasn't even sure if he will put some MB or Themiscyra
-the plan is to finish MB in 2024 and then he will proceed to making crossover cell scenes
-probably the only characters left for MB are Huntress, WW, Donna and Cassie
-Themiscyra is supposed to set up the Apocalypse event
-majority characters from Gotham event will be new
-he still has 2 events in plans after Gotham

Sorry for bad english btw

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Question, How does the costumes work in the bordello? I want to get the hawk girl helmet, but I dunno what to do
I think you need to visit her twice and tell her to strip. Than to the stables and click on a costume button than chose a heroine you want costume to change.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
You say that like he didn't do exactly this with every single "event" up to this point. Both cruises were left unfinished from what he originally said they would be, the Kaznian wedding just stops, the prison break event line is the most complete of the bunch but it still lacks content, Nyssa Al Ghul is still unfinished which means the Nanda Parbat event isn't done... I think literally the only one he came close to actually finishing is the space event where you bone Maxima. SR7 can and will meander around doing whatever the fuck he wants with Something Unlimited because the sycophantic echo chamber he and his crony have crafted on their patreon and social media accounts mean that he is never questioned by anyone he might actually listen to. You think this is bad? Just wait until next year when he starts putting out the Avatar game and suddenly SU is only getting two updates a year.
I never stated that I think he does a good job or even an adequate job with these updates/events. I agree that they’re super half baked and the only good thing about them is the art.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
wait she has content? i thought there was only a intro? How do i get that?
after you meet her in league of shadow place just travel around your main buildings. lexcorp office, legion hideout, GS and MB and you meet her, after this building she will be in league of shadow base agan with her ouw room.

Reactions: onyxmelter

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know when the game will be 100% done? all events are available, all heroines can be collected and all scenes are done?
Not anytime soon. The planned content will take years to implement in current pace. Also, the 2nd game from the same author is coming in 2024 so it will probably slow down development of SU.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, the tags for the game says "animation" they are in the game and how many of them and what quality are they?

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
Gunsmoke Games Seeing as there are two Harley Quinn. One from Justice League Unlimited and the other from the Harley Quinn show. Do you plan on adding anymore version of characters from that show? Like their version of Terra?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes