h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I am on Windows 10, Used Mega Link to download the game, and extract it via 7 zip. And I tried to download the game from different links, problem stays the same. Setting window pops up and after pressing Play button tottaly white window appears with no reaction to inputs
I have an idea,but might be a longshot. Do you have integrated graphic card? And what kind of dedicated gpu do you have,amd or nvidia?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I am on Windows 10, Used Mega Link to download the game, and extract it via 7 zip. And I tried to download the game from different links, problem stays the same. Setting window pops up and after pressing Play button tottaly white window appears with no reaction to inputs
It sounds like either a corrupted download via the browser (although for it to happen 3 times is suspect) or corruption on extract via 7 zip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
It sounds like either a corrupted download via the browser (although for it to happen 3 times is suspect) or corruption on extract via 7 zip.
Yes, it looks exactley like that. I assume that there should be some kind of banner of the game. At least it used to have it

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Yes I do integrated graphic card as well as Nvidia gpu
This might work -

In the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under the menu 3D Settings | Manage 3D Settings, in the tab Program Settings, there is a drop-down menu with the following options: - select the games exe,if its not listed,browse it in. Look for this setting after you set the exe - Use global setting (Auto-select: Integrated) - and choose your integrated card. Then apply settings. Since you under the program settings tab,it will only affect this game. Check if it works. If it does,congrats! If it doesn't. Still worth a shot.

I added the pic,just in case -

Last edited:

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
This might work -

In the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under the menu 3D Settings | Manage 3D Settings, in the tab Program Settings, there is a drop-down menu with the following options: - select the games exe,if its not listed,browse it in. Look for this setting after you set the exe - Use global setting (Auto-select: Integrated) - and choose your integrated card. Then apply settings. Since you under the program settings tab,it will only affect this game. Check if it works. If it does,congrats! If it doesn't. Still worth a shot.

I added the pic,just in case -
Unfortunately it dose not work, but still thanks for suggestion

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I did a little googling,and everybody states,it is a driver related issue,so updating your nvia

I did a little googling,and everybody states,it is a driver related issue,so updating your nvidia driver might help,if its not up to date. And you managed to start the game once at least properly? I mean older versions/whenever you tried in the past.

e: you can also try this, make a shortcut do desktop from the SU.exe and in the shortcut in the target field: after it says "SU.exe" put this line there -force-gfx-direct

like this,but with the games shortcut obviously

e2: lastly,you can try deleting this folder - C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Unity - might be old, corrupted settings the game will recreate them upon launch.

Last edited:

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
I did a little googling,and everybody states,it is a driver related issue,so updating your nvia

I did a little googling,and everybody states,it is a driver related issue,so updating your nvidia driver might help,if its not up to date. And you managed to start the game once at least properly? I mean older versions/whenever you tried in the past.

e: you can also try this, make a shortcut do desktop from the SU.exe and in the shortcut in the target field: after it says "SU.exe" put this line there -force-gfx-direct

like this,but with the games shortcut obviously

e2: lastly,you can try deleting this folder - C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Unity - might be old, corrupted settings the game will recreate them upon launch.
I did everything that you said me to do. My Nvidia drivers were up to date, but still I reinstalled it. Changing the target of a shortcut also had no effect. And I don't have Unity file in my Roaming folder

The game was running just fine, I got this problem on a latest updates, from 2.3 i guess

• Sad
Reactions: h4xoor

FOzzie4u

Jan 10, 2019
Downloaded the latest version and a save that someone helpfully had in here but I can't seem to put any of the heroes into the slots of dancing/etc. I haven't played this in ages...is there something you have to do to unlock the ability to move them?

MaalickZayyn

May 21, 2022
Does the Yatch Event end after Mercy's Anal Scene? It ended for me.. and I don't have her dress either.
Please add an option to disable Auto-Saving.. I am 80% sure i didn't press 'C' when i skipped the Anal Scene and my Save is probably ruined. :(

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Does the Yatch Event end after Mercy's Anal Scene? It ended for me.. and I don't have her dress either.
Please add an option to disable Auto-Saving.. I am 80% sure i didn't press 'C' when i skipped the Anal Scene and my Save is probably ruined. :(
Don't quite recall, but it should be obvious when the event ends. As for the dress, it's only something she wears at the event and it doesn't get unlocked as an outfit to use later.

Reactions: KaiserST

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Downloaded the latest version and a save that someone helpfully had in here but I can't seem to put any of the heroes into the slots of dancing/etc. I haven't played this in ages...is there something you have to do to unlock the ability to move them?
The save will probably have all the heroines in their cells i.e. with their devices fully upgraded. You need to Reset them to assign them to the Glamor Slam / Meta Bordello.
You'll also need to then pay money to upgrade their devices each time you want them to do more.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes