Xizor111

May 17, 2020
I don't follow these updates very closely but I'm assuming costumes would come with Catwoman content. It could also be what costumes people would want to see for Catwoman in general.
well, considering that even her CURRENT Outfit is up for vote, this might be something bigger.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone know which characters have been completed?
In the most technical sense no one but the content that mattered for a long time (cells/training) all the ladies there I believe are "complete".

The most glaring omission of the bunch is Catwoman hilariously considering she's probably one of the most high profile and popular DC ladies here.

Last edited:

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Does anyone know which characters have been completed?
It depends on how you define "complete".
My definition is at minimum:

-access to costume, civilian outfit, slut outfit
-dance/strip scenes
-metabordello client scenes, private room scenes, and exhibition
-cell strip, dance, bj, sex, anal

(I don't really give a shit about the leash-exhibitionist stuff, though I do like the leash specials with group sex)

By my metric, complete characters are:

Batgirl, Black Canary, Stargirl, Vixen, Supergirl, Terra, Ms Martian, Artemis, Starfire

Zatanna is said to be complete, but doesn't really have a slut outfit.

Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna don't have private room or exhibition scenes. I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit, and Hawkgirl has a slave costume (which is an adequate substitute for a slut outfit...she's one of the few who's never really 'broken').

Raven has no glamour slam or metabordello stuff, as she's summoned (probably won't have more). Has everything else though.

Now, that's just superheroes. That metric doesn't apply to villainesses, or some of the other characters.

I believe all the Henchwomen (Mercy, Harley, Tala, Galatea, Blackfire, Cheshire, Superwoman, Roulette) are as complete as they're going to be. Likewise Audrey and Lois.

Lesser villains just have private quarters scenes, and maybe some extras (Livewire, Cheetah, etc). All of them are probably as complete as they're going to be.

Crush has cell scenes, but no glamour slam or metabordello stuff. Also no proper slut outfit (which is interesting to me, considering how slutty she acts). Same for Darcy (who does have quite a good slut outfit) and Maxima (pretty sure there isn't going to be much, if any, additional Almerac content).

So of the major characters, the only ones I think are still considered to have incomplete content are Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna. And I don't even know if Cassie and Donna are considered incomplete (dude may have done everything he's going to with them).

And Themiscyra characters, pretty much all of whom are incomplete, along with Nyssa.

That's my best guess, anyway.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Huntress, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cassie, and Donna don't have private room or exhibition scenes. I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit, and Hawkgirl has a slave costume (which is an adequate substitute for a slut outfit...she's one of the few who's never really 'broken').
Hawkgirl now has private room scenes
in the latest version

Reactions: Spartakos69

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Zatanna is said to be complete, but doesn't really have a slut outfit
the reverse bunny suit? Heck, what she's missing is a proper bunny outfit.

I'm also less than satisfied with Huntress's slut outfit
it screams "Al!" But then, I am not the greatest fan of a lot of the slut outfits. "Cheap hooker with a ton of make up" is... not all that interesting for me. I prefer it to be more itneresting...

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the reverse bunny suit? Heck, what she's missing is a proper bunny outfit.

it screams "Al!" But then, I am not the greatest fan of a lot of the slut outfits. "Cheap hooker with a ton of make up" is... not all that interesting for me. I prefer it to be more itneresting...
there's only a few of those that i liked as well. mostly black canary(best of the hooker style as the make up is not as agregious as some of the others, and the costume isnt just a bikini but some fishnet which do look good on her),

miss martian(to me, this is the best she looked in here, as the costume and hair cut fit her much better than the long hair style).

super girl isnt great but compared to galatea's its a world better,

cheshire is nice, but not great. the whole "slutty student" works but she also looks too old(in the design) to pull it off.

zatana is at least interesting. but i do feel like there could've been more to her than just "inverted costume".

donna is ok, nothing amazing, but copared to her 2 other costumes this one at least has something diferent for her to wear.

cassie looks like a weaker version of black canary, needed more to flash her out than this. she is another with a terrible wardrobe, with the other choices looking pretty bland and boring.

WW is just the worst, she looks so bad in this one, and it doesnt help how the redesign just made her look worse than she used to. too many balloons looking like an old bimbo who had a face lift.

terra is atrocious, it makes no sense, its almost as if the joker hit her with a paint shotgun in the face while she was sleeping. love this terra, hated her slutty costume.

starfire is another very bland one. dont really get the point of the pockets hanging out, we all can see that the short is tiny, its not like those are adding anything to the visual. same with the top, which feels like its missing something to really stand out.

is hawkgirl's slave costume supposed to be her slutty dress? because it really does not look good. the lighting and the curves try to make it look one way, but the finished product ends up looking like a another. i know this is based on something from the cartoon, but i didnt like it there, and am not a fan here either.

Reactions: Spartakos69

koopa990

May 9, 2023
Any recent save files? I tried the game roughly last month, and only like... 50% of scenes/vaults are available?

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
there's only a few of those that i liked as well. mostly black canary(best of the hooker style as the make up is not as agregious as some of the others, and the costume isnt just a bikini but some fishnet which do look good on her),

miss martian(to me, this is the best she looked in here, as the costume and hair cut fit her much better than the long hair style).

super girl isnt great but compared to galatea's its a world better,

cheshire is nice, but not great. the whole "slutty student" works but she also looks too old(in the design) to pull it off.

zatana is at least interesting. but i do feel like there could've been more to her than just "inverted costume".

donna is ok, nothing amazing, but copared to her 2 other costumes this one at least has something diferent for her to wear.

cassie looks like a weaker version of black canary, needed more to flash her out than this. she is another with a terrible wardrobe, with the other choices looking pretty bland and boring.

WW is just the worst, she looks so bad in this one, and it doesnt help how the redesign just made her look worse than she used to. too many balloons looking like an old bimbo who had a face lift.

terra is atrocious, it makes no sense, its almost as if the joker hit her with a paint shotgun in the face while she was sleeping. love this terra, hated her slutty costume.

starfire is another very bland one. dont really get the point of the pockets hanging out, we all can see that the short is tiny, its not like those are adding anything to the visual. same with the top, which feels like its missing something to really stand out.

is hawkgirl's slave costume supposed to be her slutty dress? because it really does not look good. the lighting and the curves try to make it look one way, but the finished product ends up looking like a another. i know this is based on something from the cartoon, but i didnt like it there, and am not a fan here either.
Without making a list... some of the slutoutfits i like are Batgirl (imho, more could be slutty versions of the hero outfits), Stargirl, Starfire, Raven... I prefer when there's some zest to it, but it not being "Fell into a vat of make up and looks like the cheapest hooker you could ever meet" is already neat...

Reactions: ogr blanc

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
I've been asking for Catwoman for like three years now and if she's in the next update then it would be great, still we know how SR7 work so probably we'll only get some dialog and a couple of scenes and tons of characters we didn't ask for

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've run into a potential bug where I've hired Lobo, but he doesn't appear in the Heist or Villain Posting menus. Anyone know how to get him back?
Is the Legion Hideout at Level 4 yet? This isn't specifically mentioned, but as I remember upgrading the Legion Hideout to Level 4 fixed this, at least for me.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hi all! I have a small suggestion for the developer of this project. Is it possible to introduce actions into the game or, let's say, add encouragement for girls who are subordinate to Lex, cunnilingus as a bonus. What would Lex himself or his villains do cunnilingus for girls! As a thank you for their work. It seems to me that this would bring some piquancy to the game and diversify the plot!
Всем привет! У меня есть небольшое предложение для разработчика данного проекта. А нельзя ли ввести в игру, действия или скажем так добавить поощрение для девушек которые находиться в подчинении у Лекса, куннилингус в качестве бонуса. Что бы сам Лекс или его злодейки делали куннилингус для девушек! В качестве благодарности за их работу. Мне кажется это бы внесло в игру некую пикантность и разнообразило сюжет!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes