Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Personally, I want a "classic" Catwoman outfit (i. E. catsuit, cowl... maybe goggles) and the Halle Berry outfit as the Catwoman Slut outfit.

I also think that Catwoman should try to rat Lex out to Batman. Her running a mind control brothel, imho, doesn't really suit her character. She tries to get the operation crashing down, fails... gets replaced by, say, Ravager's mom.

Maybe, later on, Halle Berry Catwoman could be a Tala summon. Standard outfit would beher outfit before it got turned intot he final version, then some "normal day" Clothes, maybe some reference to another Halle Berry role (maybeStorm for the Halloween Yacht?) and partner look with Selina.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How do i unlock the last costume of starfire (i've got the normal, older one, slut, slave and naked)?
Blackfire must be your henchwoman.
And you should visit Starfire and do inspection.
The next visit should unlock The Terrible outfit.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
anyone with the description of the catwoman poll?
Short version: Selina is in a weird spot right now. She also has had a lot of costumes over the years. You get to vote.

Batman TAS First Costume (Grey one)
Michelle Pfeiffer '92 (Batman Returns)
Jim Balent Design 90s (Purple and Black)
Julie Newmar '66
Silver Age 70s (Purple and Green cape)
Darwyn Cooke Design 2000s (Black with Goggles)
Halle Berry 2004 Catwoman Movie

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Short version: Selina is in a weird spot right now. She also has had a lot of costumes over the years. You get to vote.

Batman TAS First Costume (Grey one)
Michelle Pfeiffer '92 (Batman Returns)
Jim Balent Design 90s (Purple and Black)
Julie Newmar '66
Silver Age 70s (Purple and Green cape)
Darwyn Cooke Design 2000s (Black with Goggles)
Halle Berry 2004 Catwoman Movie
Hoping for either the Balent or Cooke costumes. But I'd be fine with any of these.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Let's first get some Catwoman content.
Then we can talk about more outfits.
For all I care he can forget about additional outfits and instead give us some progress with Catwoman.
I don't follow these updates very closely but I'm assuming costumes would come with Catwoman content. It could also be what costumes people would want to see for Catwoman in general.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't follow these updates very closely but I'm assuming costumes would come with Catwoman content. It could also be what costumes people would want to see for Catwoman in general.
Sadly this is not the case.
For a lot of characters,what we've got for years was only new outfits and in best case a strip option.
It took 3-4 years for most to get more progress.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes