MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is my 2.4.2 update for this mod:

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
OK, this is probably my favorite H game to exist outside SummerTime Saga, but i dont keep up with stuff.

Why was the rebuild abandonded? was it deemed not worth doing?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
OK, this is probably my favorite H game to exist outside SummerTime Saga, but i dont keep up with stuff.

Why was the rebuild abandonded? was it deemed not worth doing?
They had issues with the programmer they were working with so it was dropped

Life24590

Aug 9, 2018
here I leave my own savedata of SU android with everything unlocked (I think)
The installation path is included in a reference image (I don't know if I'm going to have mistakes but I'll leave that to you)

Reactions: ThatRandomBeach

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Do you guys know why i win less money day after day with the dancers ?
you need to move them around after a few days or the "income" will be less after some time aka days i sadly dont remember how many days it is intill it happens

or if you only have one just remove her and add her again should work

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Do you guys know why i win less money day after day with the dancers ?
The game is designed that way. IIRC Roulette even tells you that you have to rotate the dancers to keep interest and therefore max cash. You can switch them around every 3-5 days to keep a good income stream, or just use the built in cheats to give you the money you need.

quajemc

Dec 17, 2020
What the hell do you even mean by that ?
At least give a proper explanation of your issues with the Windows version, for fuck's sake -.- .
My problem is I download the game. I can't play It. I have a laptop with windows on it.
Do I need to get A launcher or something Else to play The Game That is what I'm asking

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes