Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
1000136821.jpg
Most stable renpy game :KEK:
Trying it out the mobile version and it's fairly buggy and not optimized right, it's choppy in areas and lags frequently. It's pretty rough right now when it comes to playing and even prevents you from playing legitimately since you don't automatically gain money and have to view the glamor slam to get money so money cheat is required.
There are quality of life changes are good, max upgrades, next day button on cells and that's kinda it. Cells are ugly to look at now because of this awful camera shake the dev put in.

Overall its meh and a pc port would probably be disappointing

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Overall its meh and a pc port would probably be disappointing
Idk, it's still more than Sunsetrider7 done for this game in 7 years of development. And it's not like we haven't seen similar shit in Unity build every other release. Port has a great potential and some small bugged scenes can even be fixed by community, because of RenPy's moddability.
Main problem is that newer content quality is so low, that it's not even worth adding to port version, and gameplay aspect aged like milk, 7 years old milk. They really need to focus on quality of scenes over quantity, no one asked for 100 leash scenes with snorefest writing.

Reactions: Hent_M

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Bruh i dnt get this things with Audrey cloning, wht the point clone her, then false choise in keep original or clone. Wht the point in kashna event if i have original. Why do i need fuck her clone? + her cell scene was glithed, after cloning, in her cell she speak like she is clone, and then when i give clone to savage, i got her maid costume intro agan for some reason.

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry to say this, but I am 100% not interested in Themyscira event. I don't see the Amazonians as lesbians or having them being controlled by Lex to do sexual themes for him. Amazonians treat each other as sisters and will never bow down to men. Right now, I'm waiting for more villain content and holiday specials.

Last edited:

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Has the Poison Ivy glitch been fixed? She hasn't been appearing? Do I have to restart a new save if I want to get poison ivy back?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Sorry to say this, but I am 100% not interested in Themyscira event. I don't see the Amazonians as lesbians or having them being controlled by Lex to do sexual themes for him. Amazonians treat each other as sisters and will never bow down to men. Right now, I'm waiting for more villain content and holiday specials.
I'm pretty sure all amazons are bisexual in the comics. Diana Prince, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, Nubia and others are bi.

Also, if you are a woman who lives in an island full of women for thousands of years of course you have sex with women. Unless you are asexual, of course.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
how unlock wonder woman slut costume? i done aurey story with cloning, do i need finish prison event?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
how unlock wonder woman slut costume? i done aurey story with cloning, do i need finish prison event?
Wonder Woman's is a bit different. You need to have Superwoman as a henchwoman, then visit WW and perform the lasso action on her a few times. Then visit Superwoman to unlock her slut costume, then visit WW again to unlock hers.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
How unlock superwoman? And how unlock batgirl slut costume?
batgirl as usual. leash her few times.
superwoman. 1st you need summon raven. then go to legion hideout talk to parasite. go to lab create device. then go to the star labs and you will find black piece of cloack. talk to talla and you can summon SW

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
batgirl as usual. leash her few times.
superwoman. 1st you need summon raven. then go to legion hideout talk to parasite. go to lab create device. then go to the star labs and you will find black piece of cloack. talk to talla and you can summon SW
I go to the legion hideout, but parasite doesn't talk to me... did I miss something? Do i need to hire parasite at the hideout?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes