lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I go to the legion hideout, but parasite doesn't talk to me... did I miss something? Do i need to hire parasite at the hideout?
after you summon raven. then to go the legion hideout, or skip few days. you speak with parasite as you enter.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
after you summon raven. then to go the legion hideout, or skip few days. you speak with parasite as you enter.
I already summoned raven long ago and go everyday to the legion hideout, but it doesn't happen
Edit: Nothing, i forgot i already spoke with parasite but i didn't go to star labs... ops

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
So how can i open themyscira? I dnt even start prison event but finish some other events. Done kasnia wedding (only wedding event, dnt even start exploring kasnia itself). Have dona, cassie, SW and WW sluts costume. But still dnt meet grail in legion hideout. Do i need finish prison event or explrore whole kasnia?
Update - bruh my legion hideout was lv 3. so i upgrade it meet grail:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Wagoren85 and OhWee

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hey I just wanna double check something. Characters unlocked via the Yacht event (Jinx, rose, circe etc) Do you HAVE to unlock them on the first go or does resetting the event in the office also unlock them?

asking because I've reset the event twice now focusing on Jinx but she doesn't unlock despite getting the scene after sex where Lex promises to hire jinx and don't wanna resort to the cheat menu unless I have to

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Hey I just wanna double check something. Characters unlocked via the Yacht event (Jinx, rose, circe etc) Do you HAVE to unlock them on the first go or does resetting the event in the office also unlock them?

asking because I've reset the event twice now focusing on Jinx but she doesn't unlock despite getting the scene after sex where Lex promises to hire jinx and don't wanna resort to the cheat menu unless I have to
Resetting should work, but the game is buggy so you might have to resort to the cheat menu.

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
So how do I put girls in the meta bordello? I have a bunch in the lv 5 device and the meta bordello is already build but I don't see any option to put them there, I will show a picture of what options I have when I talk to Catwoman

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

Its not possible to get them all in one go. You have to reset the event, but yes it can be buggy. Make sure you've hired everyone that's available in hideout. That usually got the unlockable villians to show up for me.

So how do I put girls in the meta bordello? I have a bunch in the lv 5 device and the meta bordello is already build but I don't see any option to put them there, I will show a picture of what options I have when I talk to Catwoman
The menu for it is in the one when you first get to the MB not the one where you talk to Catwoman in her office.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
First you must move Wonder woman from basment cell to Themyscira, there's a move button in her cell. She's moved to the tower of reform. Talk to her twice than go to Pallas and tell her to make the collars.
Wait, so, to gain access to more content in Themyscira you have to lose content back at the base?

Reactions: Catwashere

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Wait, so, to gain access to more content in Themyscira you have to lose content back at the base?
Lex can't be in 2 places at once, and since most of the new stuff (not MetaBordello related and doesn't feature WW) is on the island, you don't lose out as once that has been done, Wonder Woman can be sent back to her cell in Metropolois via the same MOVE mechanic.

Reactions: Catwashere

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Its not possible to get them all in one go. You have to reset the event, but yes it can be buggy. Make sure you've hired everyone that's available in hideout. That usually got the unlockable villians to show up for me.

The menu for it is in the one when you first get to the MB not the one where you talk to Catwoman in her office.
So there must be a bug since the only option in the previous menu is Catwoman office.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So there must be a bug since the only option in the previous menu is Catwoman office.
Since there are multiple official and unofficial versions floating about now (SU Unity plus SU Android plus at least two unofficial community versions), we need to ask this now.

Which version are you playing?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes