Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all! I have a small suggestion for the developer of this project. Is it possible to introduce actions into the game or, let's say, add encouragement for girls who are subordinate to Lex, cunnilingus as a bonus. What would Lex himself or his villains do cunnilingus for girls! As a thank you for their work. It seems to me that this would bring some piquancy to the game and diversify the plot!
Всем привет! У меня есть небольшое предложение для разработчика данного проекта. А нельзя ли ввести в игру, действия или скажем так добавить поощрение для девушек которые находиться в подчинении у Лекса, куннилингус в качестве бонуса. Что бы сам Лекс или его злодейки делали куннилингус для девушек! В качестве благодарности за их работу. Мне кажется это бы внесло в игру некую пикантность и разнообразило сюжет!
Lex doesnt perform cunnilingus because only villains do that...ergo Lex is not only the protagonist, but also the hero.

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
Does anybody have an updated guide, or just a reference, to all unlockable outfits and scenes? Hard to know if you're missing stuff in this game. Only one I can find is from 2.3.5

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: Krull

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
So I've been having problems with getting SU to work since 2.10. The same error keeps occurring where when the game launcher is up the "select moniter" tab is blank and I can't change it. Whenever I press play the GUI immediately goes into fullscreen mode shows the Unity Personal Edition logo, then stops working. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so do you know how to fix it?
For the past few updates, I have the same problem as the quoted user. Could not find any fixes for this issue. Would be pleased If someone could help.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
For the past few updates, I have the same problem as the quoted user. Could not find any fixes for this issue. Would be pleased If someone could help.
That post was from May 2018. Just download the latest game version 2.4.2 from the OP. Unzip the file and run the application.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Already have done that three times with no result. The issue is the same, game dose not run at all
Are you on Windows or Mac, Do you remember which download link you used, were all 3 downloads from different links? What did you use to extract the zip file... winzip or 7zip?

I'm on Windows. Used GoFile or Mega link, download with which has built-in extractor that auto extracts zip file after download complete.

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
Are you on Windows or Mac, Do you remember which download link you used, were all 3 downloads from different links? What did you use to extract the zip file... winzip or 7zip?

I'm on Windows. Used GoFile or Mega link, download with which has built-in extractor that auto extracts zip file after download complete.
I am on Windows 10, Used Mega Link to download the game, and extract it via 7 zip. And I tried to download the game from different links, problem stays the same. Setting window pops up and after pressing Play button tottaly white window appears with no reaction to inputs

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes