zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't no hard to say who there working on. but don't you were they will go on and on my friend lol.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
apologies for the stupid question when is the next update due? this isn't trolling or me being impatient I've forgotten the month the last update came out and the general development time for each update.

Reactions: Luigi77

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If the update is on time it should be the first five days of September. If, like most updates, it is "delayed" then it will arrive with little to no warning anywhere from a couple of days after to the delay to three weeks.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
If the update is on time it should be the first five days of September. If, like most updates, it is "delayed" then it will arrive with little to no warning anywhere from a couple of days after to the delay to three weeks.
Given that there hasn't even been a real teaser yet, Imma expect it to be very, very late.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
The first teaser was on the 18th. All teasers will now be only for those who signed up for at least the first tier

Reactions: vireker

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Odd question but is there a music playlist anyone listens to while playing, I have been using this video for BG music, " "
Try this.

I've been updating my playlist periodically and this is what I usually use, if strip club music is your vibe. For me it works out well in cell scenes too. Feel free to add or remove what you want if you duplicate the playlist. I personally prefer instrumentals over vocals but I know everyone prefers things differently.

Nov 2, 2021
Try this.

I've been updating my playlist periodically and this is what I usually use, if strip club music is your vibe. For me it works out well in cell scenes too. Feel free to add or remove what you want if you duplicate the playlist. I personally prefer instrumentals over vocals but I know everyone prefers things differently.
Oooo thanks for this

Reactions: Drakenite

ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
I cannot get any leash scene with Amazons on their island. Can you please give me advice? Sorry for my language english is not my primary language.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I cannot get any leash scene with Amazons on their island. Can you please give me advice? Sorry for my language english is not my primary language.
You must first move Wonder Woman from LexCorp cell to Themyscira. She's in the Reform tower. Talk to her 2 times until you mention Pallas making something. Than go to Pallas and she'll make you leashes.

Reactions: Testerguy19

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I got ur backs folks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that I've believed they will finish Themyscira in 2 or even 3 updates,but still I was expecting they will at least give us full content for at least 20% of the amazons.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes