JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Not that I've believed they will finish Themyscira in 2 or even 3 updates,but still I was expecting they will at least give us full content for at least 20% of the amazons.
Honestly I dont give a f about Themiscyra. I didnt know about most introduced girls' existence prior playing it + I'm not into muscle women. I will gladly see some Harley/Catowman content tho.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Honestly I dont give a f about Themiscyra. I didnt know about most introduced girls' existence prior playing it + I'm not into muscle women. I will gladly see some Harley/Catowman content tho.
I feel the same way, I'm happy for for the people that like chiseled abs on their girls, but I wish there was an option or mod to turn it off.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I feel the same way, I'm happy for for the people that like chiseled abs on their girls, but I wish there was an option or mod to turn it off.
You both missed the point here.
If he didn't finish such a small event according to his words from 1 year ago,how you can even think he will finish the new event?
Don't be that naive to expect he will give you what you want from Harley and Catwoman.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Climax implies the event has reached its ending, the issue is this game has no idea about what a ending is :ROFLMAO:
Well no, the climax of an event implies that it is the peak of whatever the event is intended to do. Most narrative climaxes happen in advance of the ending. The advent of a new event likely means that SR7 is bored of Themyscira, just as he got bored of the Khaznian wedding, just as he got bored of both yacht parties, just as he got bored of the prison break, just as he got bored of Talia and company.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well no, the climax of an event implies that it is the peak of whatever the event is intended to do. Most narrative climaxes happen in advance of the ending. The advent of a new event likely means that SR7 is bored of Themyscira, just as he got bored of the Khaznian wedding, just as he got bored of both yacht parties, just as he got bored of the prison break, just as he got bored of Talia and company.
Well no

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Typical story structure functions in peaks and valleys, with the largest valley being a climax followed by a very steep fall to give the viewer a break, followed by a steep incline to ratchet things back up towards the ending. The ending will usually not reach the same level as the climax of the story, but it's still typically the second highest peak in the story. This is standard story structure that people who pay attention will learn in eighth grade English. It's basic stuff, but it's not universal. Regardless, up to this point the climax of the Themyscira event is taking the amazonians around for copy paste walkies and SR7 is moving on to a new event.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So SR7 is going over to Gotham...I'm on the fence about that. Storywise, that's just going way too close to the Sun and asking not to get burned. Lex's based out in Metropolis, no one will ask question. None of Leaguers aside from a few visit Themyscria. But if he's going to Gotham, yeah, that's asking for things to go horribly wrong.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So SR7 is going over to Gotham...I'm on the fence about that. Storywise, that's just going way too close to the Sun and asking not to get burned. Lex's based out in Metropolis, no one will ask question. None of Leaguers aside from a few visit Themyscria. But if he's going to Gotham, yeah, that's asking for things to go horribly wrong.
Who's in Gotham anyways?
Like Batgirl, ivy, quinn are all accounted for.
It's just gonna be a bunch of obscure characters like Nora Freeze of some shit like that :LUL:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Who's in Gotham anyways?
It's just gonna be a bunch of obscure characters like Nora Freeze of some shit like that :LUL:
Most likely. It's pretty much the same thing we got with Themyscria. Might be the only chance to get Catwoman content too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we all new how this would go. i do like a woman with some good abs but i think what get's me about ww people is they all have a wolf pussy lol. this game wil go on and on and never be done they should put a sock pupet as a mascot lol.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Who's in Gotham anyways?
Not exactly, there is a wealth of female characters you could go after. Renee Montoya, Penelope Young, Veronica Vreeland, Summer Gleeson, several other female villains, and the other Batgirls. Lex could use Ivy to easily get in their pants.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes