armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think that if there was content from thermisyra pco there would be something and metal bodelo too
He was working on Huntress MB content.
Maybe we can start making bets how many updates of Gotham we will get?
How many updates before he starts another event,without finish Gotham-Green Lanterns for example.

Reactions: Testerguy19

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
How many updates before he starts another event,without finish Gotham-Green Lanterns for example.
Put me down for four updates (including the initial) containing some Gotham content before he gets bored and moves on

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I bet only two updates we will get some Gotham side chicks no characters mentioned here only the lowest fruits no batgirl no batwoman, no catwoman just side chicks you don't care about maybe he will forget even what character goes where in this universe and put random characters from other DCAU films.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
He said on stream that he wanted to spend max 1 year on future events, so probably he will finish/abandon Gotham event in late 2024 if nothing changes.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I really doubt the first Gotham update will have much. If I remember correctly the only thing we got for the first themyscira update was intro scenes and a couple of strip scenes.
neah you're making a mistake because the first themyscira update is the one were you will only talk with Grail. (because of the bugs).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Umm spoilers much?
You know like 90% of SU players haven't watched the DCAU
I don't think I ever saw the DCAU, or maybe at best some random episodes I may have stumbled upon, but most likely I was too young to remember by now.
I'll let you know by the way, that I have no clue at all what or who that guy was talking about, nor why it should be considered a spoiler, so at least for me, it was not in the end since I couldn't understand a thing.

I know there's no such thing as spoilers for a movie that's 30 years old.
Oh I see, you are one of those dumbfuckers who pretend to decide when a spoiler expires and further, to impose if one has still the right to have something spoiled or not, just because he was not yet born 30 years ago when a product was released...
I'll let you know this: I'm not even 30, but even if I were to be 60 or more, this doesn't mean I am supposed nor required to have watched literally everything ever produced and released in the last 60 or whatever years.
To think this is a MY fault, rather than you being a massive dick ironically with very small-dick energy, is one of the things I hate the most about entitled people.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i looked up what that was and to tell the truth i have never seen really i did not even no what it was you were talking about lol. heck there's alot of moveis i have not seen i would say out of all the move's out there people my have not seen them all lol. this game will be older then some people and my be older then us but that depends on how old the dev and his team is lol. ok i am going to say a move and see if anyone know's it the electric grandmother.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes