varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Did they fix any known bugs from the previous update? I still have not been able to get the last Queen Bee scene from the Halloween event and Poison Ivy from the yacht Event.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Oh I see, you are one of those dumbfuckers who pretend to decide when a spoiler expires and further, to impose if one has still the right to have something spoiled or not, just because he was not yet born 30 years ago when a product was released...
I'll let you know this: I'm not even 30, but even if I were to be 60 or more, this doesn't mean I am supposed nor required to have watched literally everything ever produced and released in the last 60 or whatever years.
To think this is a MY fault, rather than you being a massive dick ironically with very small-dick energy, is one of the things I hate the most about entitled people.
Yes, spoilers do expire. Because there comes a point where no one has to cater to whether or not you've seen a thing. It's not entitlement to say "Yeah, I'm not going to worry about whether or not you know the ending of a movie that's older than you are." Entitlement would be if someone complained about being spoiled on an old movie/book/whatever. You sound like the kinda twit who'd unironically complain about hearing "Snape kills Dumbledore" in 2015

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
- Gotham Events

21 Backgrounds

- EmmyLou Brown
- Dress Costume
- Normal Costume
- Cow Costume
- Dress Costume Intro
- Dress Intro Scene
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Handjob Scene

- Harley Content
- Pigtail Costume
- Pigtail Naked Costume
- Pigtal Costume Intro Scene
- Ball Dance Scenes
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Blowjob Scene
- Booth Blowjob Cumshot Scene

- Killer Frost 2
- Dress Costume
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Dress Intro Scene
- Ball Dance Scene
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Blowjob Scene

- Mr Freeze Content
- Normal Costume
- Ice Maidens Costumes
- Ice Maidens Dance
- Ice Maidens Booth Dance
- Ice Maidens Booth Blowjob Scene
- Ice Maidens Booth Blowjob Cumshot Scene

- Punchline Content
- Dress Costume
- Naked Costume
- Ball Dance Scenes
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Blowjob Scene
- Penthouse Sex Scene
- Penthouse Anal Scene

- Redclaw Content
- Normal Costume
- Slut Costume
- Naked Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Titjob Scene
- Booth Titjob Cumshot Scene
- Penthouse Sex Scene
- Penthouse Anal Scene

- Renee Montoya Content
- Penguin Costume
- Officer Costume
- Prostitute Costume
- Naked Costume
- Booth Dance Scene
- Booth Strip Scenes
- Booth Blowjob Scene
- Booth Handjob Scene

- Riddler Content
- Normal Costume
- Query Henchwoman Costume
- Echo Henchwoman Costume

- Twoface Content
- Normal Costume
- Spice Henchwoman Costume
- Sugar Henchwoman Costume

5 Backgrounds
Unlock Gotham Events ??

Reactions: Testerguy19

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Do i need to do the villains ball event over and over again? How do I unlock the costumes?
It's like the yacht again. To see everything, you gotta repeat the event. So it's best to focus on only a couple girls each time.

I just did a single playthrough before I gotta head to work. I got all of Renee's and Redclaw's stuff, but only a dance from a couple others. So limit seems to be 3 girls at most.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I still wish he would go back and animate old scenes its jarring to start at the beginning and see it well animated then it just turns into still images.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
well, i'm happy he added punchline,but unless it's bigger and we get to see other girls,he chose wrong girls imo. I mean ice maidens where there are cassandra cain or stephanie brown that could've been added is a waste.

Reactions: armion82

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I've just extracted the Sprites from this version (Rar is uploading now, I'll post once finished) and found this character:
roxJBody.png
Who is she? She isn't in previous versions, she isn't in the release notes, she isn't in the game that I can find.
Is she Rocket? (hence the sprite prefix "rox")

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I've just extracted the Sprites from this version (Rar is uploading now, I'll post once finished) and found this character:
View attachment 2894923
Who is she? She isn't in previous versions, she isn't in the release notes, she isn't in the game that I can find.
Is she Rocket? (hence the sprite prefix "rox")
That is 100% Roxy Rocket (Roxanne Sutton).

She appeared in ONE episode of STAS and ONE episode of The New Batman Adventures.

Interesting that she's here but not included in the changelog. I wonder if others have unlisted changes, like the new Huntress pose that he showed off previously.

F1cFGucagAE4Tj1.jpg

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
That is 100% Roxy Rocket (Roxanne Sutton).

She appeared in ONE episode of STAS and ONE episode of The New Batman Adventures.

Interesting that she's here but not included in the changelog. I wonder if others have unlisted changes, like the new Huntress pose that he showed off previously.

View attachment 2894929
Thanks, I managed to find her just as you posted!
I guess as she's an she may be in the next update.

Edited to add the composited sprites of her two other costumes currently present in the game data:
roxNoJBody.png roxNBody.png

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Well on the previous version was not hable to unlock the Lexicorp take over, it is possible now? and if so how to achieve that.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes