sappho

Aug 31, 2017
So is it possible to unlock Montoya's prostitute outfit? 'cos I've played through the event several times withthat in mind and haven't been able to.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
So is it possible to unlock Montoya's prostitute outfit? 'cos I've played through the event several times withthat in mind and haven't been able to.
I don't think you can. There are other costumes you can't have such as EmmyLou's cow outfit Killer Frost's normal costume and Redclaws slut costume. They'll most likely be present in the next update.

Zephuroth

Dec 29, 2017
do you mean to ask how one can extract the file to play the game or ask some if they could compress the gamefile to take up less space?
extract the assets. Pretty lame none of them are in the vault. I see no way to unlock the prostitute costume for montoya

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
people please keep in mind it would not be the first time some things is mention in the "change log" that will be available in other update so don't get stuck trying to unlock *all* the stuff because some may only become available in a other update

and before you ask no i do not know why they do it is way and i fear we probility wont get a answer to it

and last yes @
DarkDank
they do look like batgirl and catwoman so yes they can be "undercover" or they can just be one of the weird minions who do look like one of the villains or heroes from this world or some other world :)

Reactions: DarkDank

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
so just delete the current game and install the new one?
Best to install the new one first, then delete the old one (so the registry entries aren't deleted - probably won't happen, but this game ain't the best for predictable behaviour!)

Reactions: Gar0u

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
There is also a sex scene with Harley that isn't mentioned in the changelog...But it also breaks the game.
SR is so fucking bad that he can't even get his fucking changelog right.
The game STILL runs into an optionless game-breaking screen the morning after Nubia's sex (the cum on version, not the cum in), it seems like it will take as long as the last time the game had this issue to fix it. Seriously, I love new content, but can't stop smashing them bugs. This is why artists make shittily coded VNs that look great, and coders make functional stuff with varying levels of art quality... but at least this game isn't Roguelike:Evolution levels of ridiculous.

Is the original Harley the only option for the Gotham Ball currently?

Last but not least, I find it hilarious that the world map has swapped Gotham's location with Metropolis, but I guess we can blame Zach Snyder for that. Metropolis is fucking Chicago, people. I mean, seriously, what's closer to Kansas... New York or Chicago? Not a hard question to answer.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Anyone know if he is going to add the new alt universe Lois to the game? If not he is pissing money away with how hot she is right now.
Honestly, the dev should just add interdimensional travel to go the Harley Quinn TV universe, it would probably be less messy. You can literally go to an alien planet in the game already, what's another universe? But then again, maybe Gunsmoke Sunset Riders doesn't want to open that can of worms...
These Riddler henchwomen...am I alone in thinking they may look like Catwoman (since the Comic Book version won SR7's last poll) and Batgirl under cover...?
Probably just reusing art assets, that's like Rule #1 of independent game dev (erotic or otherwise).

Reactions: Testerguy19

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
The CG rip on the OP is out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:
CG Rip 2.4.3
Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2

Edited again to update to 2.4.3
Can you share the download link for unity asset studio?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
The game STILL runs into an optionless game-breaking screen the morning after Nubia's sex (the cum on version, not the cum in), it seems like it will take as long as the last time the game had this issue to fix it. Seriously, I love new content, but can't stop smashing them bugs. This is why artists make shittily coded VNs that look great, and coders make functional stuff with varying levels of art quality... but at least this game isn't Roguelike:Evolution levels of ridiculous.

Is the original Harley the only option for the Gotham Ball currently?

Last but not least, I find it hilarious that the world map has swapped Gotham's location with Metropolis, but I guess we can blame Zach Snyder for that. Metropolis is fucking Chicago, people. I mean, seriously, what's closer to Kansas... New York or Chicago? Not a hard question to answer.
Typical SR7 experience
>be late on update by a month at least
>don't fix game breaking bugs
>pretend everybody is happy with the state of the game.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes