Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well let's try to play that last version hope to unblock the lexicorp office now ty for noting lol.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
so everyone is saying go to the office to unlock gothom but what do you need before that to trigger the encounter like do we need batgirl fully corrupted like you need all 3 amazons(WW donna cassie) to get to thymiscaria or somthing im on day 6 with all girls in cells but not fully corrupted yes i used the cheat panel anyway how do i trigger the encounter

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
so everyone is saying go to the office to unlock gothom but what do you need before that to trigger the encounter like do we need batgirl fully corrupted like you need all 3 amazons(WW donna cassie) to get to thymiscaria or somthing im on day 6 with all girls in cells but not fully corrupted yes i used the cheat panel anyway how do i trigger the encounter
That's going to be hard to answer right now. Most people are continuing from their previous saves that have progressed enough to unlock all the previous events and characters, including Themyscira. There must be an inbuilt story reason, yet unknown, for when you can unlock the Gotham event. Certainly unlikely within the first 6 days of the game, as playing normally without cheats, takes a lot longer before the LexCorp office would be available.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
That's going to be hard to answer right now. Most people are continuing from their previous saves that have progressed enough to unlock all the previous events and characters, including Themyscira. There must be an inbuilt story reason, yet unknown, for when you can unlock the Gotham event. Certainly unlikely within the first 6 days of the game, as playing normally without cheats, takes a lot longer before the LexCorp office would be available.
true enough hmm i guess just play the game normally and corrupt all the girls and see where that leads me

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Despite liking the new setting, art and the girls, this felt like a mid-tier update. SR7 could have at least had the new scenes accessible in the vault, but no.

Aug 6, 2017
As much as I liked this update, I really feel like they are bloating the game rather than focusing on the current lineup. How long have we had Catwoman in the office but can do absolutely nothing with her, and how long it took for us to be able to fuck Mercy. Also for an event in Gotham, I'm upset Catwoman wasn't there. She could of just said "Oh I got someone else to look over the Bordello so I can attend this little event." Though glad we got to have fun with officer Montoya. Such a cute character.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
As much as I liked this update, I really feel like they are bloating the game rather than focusing on the current lineup. How long have we had Catwoman in the office but can do absolutely nothing with her, and how long it took for us to be able to fuck Mercy. Also for an event in Gotham, I'm upset Catwoman wasn't there. She could of just said "Oh I got someone else to look over the Bordello so I can attend this little event." Though glad we got to have fun with officer Montoya. Such a cute character.
I agree. Gotham Event, I expect Harley, Ivy, Batgirl, and Catwoman.
And so far, only one of those.
I wasn't particularly wanting Punchline in the game, but her admission is fine. Pisses off a lot of pearl clutchers, and we may have a nice sexual rivarly with her and Harley (though I'm still waiting for my Harley and Mercy hatefuck...).
But just so many extra characters, when the Amazon Island still doesn't feel fleshed out, nor Halloween yacht. I think Sunset just gets energy for a new event, then burns out, then moves onto the next event before fully finishing the one before.

Still, as far as updates go, sheer amount of content this wasn't bad at all. Even if Catwoman will never come...or my Batgirl captured (via Lex using the device while she's in crime fighting mode) and raped by Ivy and Harley sex scene...

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
I am tired of that game can't unlock the metabordello and so the office on lexicorp aniway nobody here have replyed to my asking be well all of you
if someone want to help wil be apreciated but I seriously doupht already, realy I listen comments about Gottan wat seems to require the oficce but impossible task for me dued the stupid Metabordello damn that stupid game, who nobody tryes to even a help.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
There's a Montoya Prostitute Costume in the changelog, how do i unlock this ?

In a perfect world in this Gotham event we should be able to take any heroine with us, imagine Canary or Batgirl acting like sluts in the party ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes