Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Can you share the download link for unity asset studio?
Sure, but please bear in mind that it's not the easiest thing to use and support is NOT available here (or anywhere tbh).
It's trial and error basically, sorry!
Links:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Put together a few images from the sprites.

View attachment 2896700 View attachment 2896701 View attachment 2896702

View attachment 2896703 View attachment 2896704

Killer Frost
View attachment 2896705 View attachment 2896706 View attachment 2896707

I was sad Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain didn't make the cut but these two are amazing.
I also want Steph and Cass in the game.
About the bordello.
We can be sure they won't finish it this year.
After all there is still 5 girls left counting Catwoman.
Even if they dedicate one whole update only for MB that will be max 3 characters completed.
And I bet Wonder Woman and Catwoman won't be in the 3 characters.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
I also want Steph and Cass in the game.
About the bordello.
We can be sure they won't finish it this year.
After all there is still 5 girls left counting Catwoman.
Even if they dedicate one whole update only for MB that will be max 3 characters completed.
And I bet Wonder Woman and Catwoman won't be in the 3 characters.
The plan is to finish MB in 2024 and then move onto crossover cell content. I hope he will add more characters in MB than the main heroines evetually, because its by far the hottest content of the game.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Well it is my last try to beg about some help, as I can't make the metabordello event hapen and so also the acess to the oficce are bloqued, wat closes all the acess to many other events closeds, I have maked Mercy guive handjobs already and talked a lot with the lady of the club guiving her far more them the requireds 1 milion, someting wrong please I ask again wat I was do wrong and wat I need to do to unlock the Bordello.
If not that wil go make impossible the using of the game who are severly reduced for me, I use cheats on the money and on 2 villains it is for that?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Well it is my last try to beg for some help, as I can't make the meta bordello event happen and so also the access to the office is blocked, which closes all the acces to many other events. I have naked Mercy give handjobs already and talked a lot with the lady of the club, giving her far more than the required 1 milion, someting is wrong, please, I ask again, what did I do wrong and what do I need to do to unlock the Bordello.
I use cheats on the money and on 2 villains, is that why?
If you want timely responses, try their official . This forum is NOT the place.
Sounds like your save is bugged. Restart, don't use cheat for anything but money and unlocking Circe.
Restart, ONLY use cheats for money.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
EmmyLou Brown : unlock Normal Costume ? and unlock Cow Costume ?

Nyssa al Ghul : Unlock other scenes besides the dance scene ?

z270

Aug 28, 2021
so taking a break from the game for a year at least then it might have a good amazing amount of content really disappointed with the recent updates

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The plan is to finish MB in 2024 and then move onto crossover cell content. I hope he will add more characters in MB than the main heroines evetually, because its by far the hottest content of the game.
That must his 5-th or 6-th plan for MB completion.Maybe even number 10.
The original idea was to finish it no later than 2018.We saw how that worked.
Of course no surprise there-after all the game was suppose to be completed in 2016:)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Many thanks for tour help and reply, wil go try to play withaut cheats unless the money one, about the play from the beguining, well have beguining from the new game, withaut to use a saved game, let's see if works but working or not thank you for your help very apreciated.
Be sure to download the x2 Guide's found in the OP Guide - Guide 2 and keep them on your PC.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
That must his 5-th or 6-th plan for MB completion.Maybe even number 10.
The original idea was to finish it no later than 2018.We saw how that worked.
Of course no surprise there-after all the game was suppose to be completed in 2016:)
Yeah, this game lacks a clear roadmap like Summertime Saga has tbh. Instead we get a little pieces of everything and nothing gets finished in the end. I wish SR7 focued on one thing every update. This one for League of Shadows, the next 2 for the new event etc.

But dont worry guys, here you have Avatar game than nobodys asks for...

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is my 2.4.3 version of this mod:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes