Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Not exactly, there is a wealth of female characters you could go after. Renee Montoya, Penelope Young, Veronica Vreeland, Summer Gleeson, several other female villains, and the other Batgirls. Lex could use Ivy to easily get in their pants.
Bunch of nobody's
The only thing that seems like a positive is the chance of batman beyond characters like the queen
1000126284.png

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Not exactly, there is a wealth of female characters you could go after. Renee Montoya, Penelope Young, Veronica Vreeland, Summer Gleeson, several other female villains, and the other Batgirls. Lex could use Ivy to easily get in their pants.
Batwoman too.maybe the other batgirls, vicky vale (from the batman vs Dracula)
holy shit this one:Calendar girl:

View attachment MS_13_-_Page_Monroe.webp

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Getting future characters wouldn't be so weird, this is comic book science. Have the league of superheroes come back it time to figure out what is going on, then Lex just hijacks their time machine. Then the time machine just becomes another location on the world map.
Or just use summoning. Tala could do it if Lex gets the set up for her. I'd find it funny that Lex would make Inque and whatever future villains disappear. Future Batman would probably be happy he has less problems...Old Bats would take issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I am hopeful that we might get Andrea Belmont/Phantasm in SU:Gotham.
Gotham is full of women for Sunset "I Love Obscure Characters" Riders7 to draw from.

Batman-Andrea.jpg 64116-F011115B-0766.jpg

And as an aside, I think Jessica Chastain would have made an ideal Andrea.

For MAXIMUM obscure, if these two make the cut then I will not stop laughing.
Batman_Arkham_Origins_Sept_18_5.jpg

Dr Chase Meridian is also a longshot.

Chase.jpg

Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown seem like no-brainers.

00-cassandra_cain_batgirl_sketch_by_nebezial-d4zfdi8.jpg 00-Batgirl_Cassandra_Cain_0034.jpg
43c957d0cd1c47929fa6656975ca85b1.jpg 9bfe5fb78edb7461a636d17259a35a0a972a1a77.jpg

Summer Gleeson is also possible. But I'll admit, I think she's underwhelming. So underwhelmnig I'm not gonna bother with a picture.

Nora Fries would be funny. She was pretty hot in Arkham Knight.

Maybe an Oracle variant for Barbara Gordon but I doubt that one. New content for Huntress is almost guaranteed. Probably the al Ghul sisters too.

Catwoman will be interesting. I hope the Batman Returns look is an alt.

Batman-Returns-Cat+Bat.jpg

Reactions: Testerguy19

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but lex does not need ivy to get in there pant's he has the box just some time around them and he has them anyway lol.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes