Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Welp, SR just recieved an excuse to do fucking nothing for 6 months and say that he is taking a stand and will be ''porting'' SU to Renpy. Thank you, greedy retarded POS` at Unity, you're real fucking smart, hope it works out for you.

Peospio

Sep 14, 2023
There aren't any other scenes with Nyssa besides dancing and as for Myrina there is a error where you can't her blowjob leash scene.
Seriously? It's because Nyssa's scene board has several scenes to unlock, some for future updates and others available, there must be a bug then

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Seriously? It's because Nyssa's scene board has several scenes to unlock, some for future updates and others available, there must be a bug then
Yeah, the Vault's a mess and has been for literally years.
At the moment the 'highest' Nyssa scene is dancing. There's a nude sprite in the data, but it can't be accessed in-game.

eleumaS - 1

Sep 8, 2023
Typical stupid non-American response by Altair150196ITA, it's much cheaper to SWAT someone, and arguably easier to get away with (assuming you can figure out where they live). Plus, he pussied out and deleted the post, so now I can't quote him directly (I'm assuming him, that level of hostility from a woman is... improbable). But I bet he's sure glad that we dumbfuckers got to the A-Bomb before the Nazis!
Seems like someone got it on a personal level of issue KEKW.
"He" didn't even suggest that person getting SWATted, yet the only thing you could possibly come up with was to make him look bad because "Anti-American" behaviour.

Like it would have been a bad thing to begin with, since he just stated how bad the situation is for your every-day lives....

Also furthermore, the way you addresed him so personally, makes me wonder if you have been stalking him here on everywhere elese, to have such baldness to assume him being so against the USA, as if it was the only motivation in his life...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Altair150196ITA
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes