Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Seems like someone got it on a personal level of issue KEKW.
"He" didn't even suggest that person getting SWATted, yet the only thing you could possibly come up with was to make him look bad because "Anti-American" behaviour.

Like it would have been a bad thing to begin with, since he just stated how bad the situation is for your every-day lives....

Also furthermore, the way you addresed him so personally, makes me wonder if you have been stalking him here on everywhere elese, to have such baldness to assume him being so against the USA, as if it was the only motivation in his life...
A new account with 2 posts with one of them being the quoted post. Dont make your sock puppet accounts so obvious.

eleumaS - 1

Sep 8, 2023
A new account with 2 posts with one of them being the quoted post. Dont make your sock puppet accounts so obvious.
Oh yeah, I forgot only very old accounts are allowed to have opinions on this site -.-
I guess I'll have to turn 18 before being allowed to comment ever again, or else I might put people in prison for interacting with an underaged girl -.-

• Haha
Reactions: Altair150196ITA

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone please explain on how to trigger the gotham event, i just cant seem to get it right, also how to access it.

swishswishdab

Apr 8, 2019
Can someone please explain on how to trigger the gotham event, i just cant seem to get it right, also how to access it.
I went to the office and then someone said something to me and I didn't really pay attention but I saw that gotham was unlocked on the map so I went there. Hope that helps for you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You probably need to meet the Penguin first in the Yacht event then go to your Office to trigger a phone call that will activate Gotham as a location in the world map.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
First need to get your company back so you can go to the office
Need to get the Yacht and the party going and talk to Panguin several times (inside, front and jacuzzi.)
I got it after the time in prison and Lex gets the official pardon from the president, Lex even mentions this to Penguin when you first talk to him.
I think Legion hideout needs to be at a certain level but can fully confirm that.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Still waiting for pregnancy to be a thing in this game.
That'd have to be an endgame only thing. For once, I can't blame him for not doing pregnancy. He'd need to draw each character in each outfit pregnant, pose, and scene pregnant for consistency. Unless he uses a "Character cannot do X due to pregnancy" to limit the options which would add more complications to the coding. All that being said

You want pregnant Black Canary in fishnets ?
Yes please.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Crush schoolgirl dance has been bugged since forever and it's annoying that it's never getting fixed.
Click dance, all UI is gone, I have to alt f4

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
Crush schoolgirl dance has been bugged since forever and it's annoying that it's never getting fixed.
Click dance, all UI is gone, I have to alt f4
Thought it was because I set a nickname. Glad that's not the case and my save isn't corrupted

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You're going to wait on pregnat scenes especially with heroines. Remember they only come to you when they go to sleep. It would be quite suspicous for them to get pregnant
Exactly, it'd be difficult for the heroines to get pregnant w/o the JL noticing it.

Reactions: adylis5871

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Good friends it would be possible yes the Lex impregnate the heroines since he can clones like he did with Princess Audrey the clones of the heroines would take on the role of vigilantes and the Justice League would not realize so with Savage did not realize that Audrey is a clone

Reactions: Xypher
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes