Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Excusme whaaaaaat?! So we have some multiverse bs, like 2 harleys. classic is our harley and second from different universe. And now we have second killer frost, but she is our killers frost, not from another universe. Like just wtf....or they are both different person and just have same nickname?
Holy shit! I was told it's a different frost, but it's the super hot one from the new animations! Fuck yes!

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do unlock heroines in second row?
Keep playing the game, talk to Tala and Roulette, there are a couple of heists required to obtain McGuffins to help capture some of them, others just require Tala to meditate for a few days. All is explained in the text as you go through. It doesn't always make sense, but there you go!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Press the "C" button on your keyboard while on the city map.
I am glad it still works. It has been a long time since I played this game, I remembered there was a cheat menu, but couldn't remember how to access it. Thank you for this.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So explain how you would get the Batgirl/Poison Ivy Bordello scene, WITHOUT placing Batgirl in the Bordello...
By placing Batgirl in the Bordello. That's no exactly difficult. Now, if it's a single spawn scene then that's kinda shitty, but you'll notice I said virtually every scene which does not mean literally all of them. Some things slip through the cracks, but for the overwhelming majority of them you put in about one to five seconds of effort to get them at any time of your choosing.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I cannot seem to get to themyscira. I've unlocked every wonder woman thing in her cell
you need complete casnia wedding event. Unlock WW (superwoman must be your henchwoman for unlock), dona troy, cassie and superwoman slut outfits. Then go to legion hideout to start themyscira event.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes