aramka

Jan 1, 2021
buy the -Threat item from the magic shop. Threat really doesn't mean much since that feature was likely dropped from the game.

if this is to capture a hero use a higher power capture device and a higher level villain some heroes seem to be immune from capture by certain villains

Thank you for the response !

Diabolus Infernum

Mar 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to change the resolution? The game's lines look pixelated and some scenes are off center.

Last edited:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Glitch - Cassie is stuck in my heroines list. I can't move her into brothel/club jobs.
Upgrade her device and put her in one of your cells, then knock it back down again and you'll be able to put her in the strip club or whorehouse.
But if you want to put her somewhere else you'll have to do the same again; upgrade to cell then reset device.

Reactions: notmyrealname328
Apr 29, 2023
Upgrade her device and put her in one of your cells, then knock it back down again and you'll be able to put her in the strip club or whorehouse.
But if you want to put her somewhere else you'll have to do the same again; upgrade to cell then reset device.
I must not be far enough in the game for that since I have no way to put her in a cell, but appreciate knowing there's a way to fix it. Thanks!

Reactions: NPC041188

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Gotham is full of women for Sunset "I Love Obscure Characters" Riders7 to draw from.

View attachment 2892399 View attachment 2892400

And as an aside, I think Jessica Chastain would have made an ideal Andrea.

For MAXIMUM obscure, if these two make the cut then I will not stop laughing.
View attachment 2892406

Dr Chase Meridian is also a longshot.

View attachment 2892410

Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown seem like no-brainers.

View attachment 2892411 View attachment 2892415
View attachment 2892413 View attachment 2892414

Summer Gleeson is also possible. But I'll admit, I think she's underwhelming. So underwhelmnig I'm not gonna bother with a picture.

Nora Fries would be funny. She was pretty hot in Arkham Knight.

Maybe an Oracle variant for Barbara Gordon but I doubt that one. New content for Huntress is almost guaranteed. Probably the al Ghul sisters too.

Catwoman will be interesting. I hope the Batman Returns look is an alt.

View attachment 2892418
beyond had the best girls tho

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, if he's going to pull anyone obscure from Gotham, I'd like him to dip 40 years into the future to nab Max, Terry's sidekick with the giant cans and pink hair.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Terra gets clones not turned into an android. You need her device fully updated and talk to her as much as you can and advance her Actions to a certain point.
Then when you go into her cell on day, you'll find out she died and you'll be able to make a clone of her and after about 15 days she'll be grown and be fully loyal to you.
wait, terra is die in her sell? i dnt play her story for long time and dnt remember all. i was thinking she is just escape

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes