lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Excusme whaaaaaat?! So we have some multiverse bs, like 2 harleys. classic is our harley and second from different universe. And now we have second killer frost, but she is our killers frost, not from another universe. Like just wtf....or they are both different person and just have same nickname?

• Sad
Reactions: SoulFoZoid

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Excusme whaaaaaat?! So we have some multiverse bs, like 2 harleys. classic is our harley and second from different universe. And now we have second killer frost, but she is our killers frost, not from another universe. Like just wtf....or they are both different person and just have same nickname?
Killer Frost is a legacy title. The first Killer Frost was a woman named Crystal Frost who was succeeded by a woman named Louise Lincoln. In modern comic continuity there's only one, Caitlin Snow.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Delirios Soldier

Nov 22, 2018
first one is from DCAU, name unkown (i guess its Crystal Frost who hates men), second one from Arkhamverse, she is Louise Lincoln

короче, если я правильно понял твой ник, то там авторы берyт персонажей из дрyгих вселенных, как можно понять ранее, плюс адаптирyют комиксных под стиль
сценy с пенг зацени, y меня прям кок yлетел и взорвался

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
first one is from DCAU, name unkown (i guess its Crystal Frost who hates men), second one from Arkhamverse, she is Louise Lincoln

короче, если я правильно понял твой ник, то там авторы берyт персонажей из дрyгих вселенных, как можно понять ранее, плюс адаптирyют комиксных под стиль
сценy с пенг зацени, y меня прям кок yлетел и взорвался
which DCAU? there has been so many animated universes im confused now lol
is it the smoking hot one from the recent animations?

Kaerad

Sep 8, 2023
Nah, those two are from this same universe. Apparently they goes under the same title

N0FPS

Sep 10, 2023
Can some kind soul tell me how to get nyssa al ghul,? i found her on nanda parvat once and cant find her anymore

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
I have a fairly stupid question - how do I unlock additional villans for captures, like Harley? I have unlocked Anal with her, but still can't use her in heists.
Also, i unlocked 3 heroines in the second row, but I can't capture them, as the chance is always 0% even when I try with Level 3 devices with Mercy or Tala. I can get it to 10% if I use the amulet, is this how it's supposed to work?
Thanks

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I have a fairly stupid question - how do I unlock additional villans for captures, like Harley? I have unlocked Anal with her, but still can't use her in heists.
Also, i unlocked 3 heroines in the second row, but I can't capture them, as the chance is always 0% even when I try with Level 3 devices with Mercy or Tala. I can get it to 10% if I use the amulet, is this how it's supposed to work?
Thanks
you have to go to the legion of doom and hire more expensive villains

BOH56

May 27, 2017
There's a glitch if you cum outside when you fuck Nubia. The next morning the game freezes when you wake up. No idea why, its not even freezing ON the scene

Kaerad

Sep 8, 2023
Thanks
1 - Some villains you only can get after upgrade the Legion Hideout. Henchwomans you only get after "capture" they, every henchwoman apper in some events,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 - You cannot use Tala or Mercy to capture heroines level 2 or 3, for them i would recommendto use Atomic Skull for level 2, as so any top tier villains (the expensive ones) for any level 3 heroines

3 - You can equip it in Lex's Room, in the Livin Quartes. If you have posted any villain in the Lex Corp Livin Quarters it's in Lex Menu

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes but then you miss out on making a bunch of money.
Oh no, not making money in a game with a built in cheat that gives you limitless cash... whatever shall we dooo?

Also money is essentially worthless very quickly.

The only point where the prostitution/sharing is required is to get Crush, I think. To get her you unfortunately have to let Lobo bang Wonder Woman.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Oh no, not making money in a game with a built in cheat that gives you limitless cash... whatever shall we dooo?

Also money is essentially worthless very quickly.

The only point where the prostitution/sharing is required is to get Crush, I think. To get her you unfortunately have to let Lobo bang Wonder Woman.
If you don't care about unlocking the associated vault images then yeah

Reactions: sx78
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes