slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Okay, so this has probably been answered a thousend times already, but I can't find it.

Is there a reason, why I can't send a Cell girl to work? I mean not necessary immediatly, but after they are fully broken?
I mean, you could maybe even start sending them dancing / stripping in the Glam, after you unlocked those option for the cell and it always confused me, that this is not an option. Why limiting the girls to 2/3 of their content?
Because then the dev might actually have to finish the game...

anyone else have the game lock when Pulling out on Nubia after sex? It turns morning and then the text box dissapears
Yes, that bug has existed since the last update, and considering how long it took for that bug to be fixed for WW's cell, it won't be fixed until 2025...

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry for asking but...I currently play on ANDROID built rn...and after bang Audrey on the Kasnia and all female guards and then there's no more content after that...so... my question is

1.Android built is over ?
2.will the dev gonna update this built ?
3.If it not finish please just tell me

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Agreed. There's literally a sub menu for superpowers for him tho
I think, and hope, we'll get the Amazo body, where he can copy powers, and in the end get the Lex/Brainiac combined body. Dunno when they gonna be added but I really hope we get the Amazo body.
Also the Lex powersuit/armor would be a good addition.

For those not in the know, Amazo in JL was the android that can copy peoples powers by scanning them, he disappeared for a while then came back with a Golden body and wrecked the JL. Lex built himself a body intending to transfer his mind but Waller destroyed it, it was then Brainiac revealed himself & had hidden in Lex's body, and it was him who got rid of the cancer.

malevus

Oct 4, 2017
I just reinstalled Windows and lost all my progress. Does anyone know how to view the registry in /windows.old?

Edit: I found both the default user registry hive in windows.old and the users/yourname/ntuser.dat hive; loaded them up to look for saves but they're pretty stripped bare. As far as I can tell you have to backup the saves before you reinstall windows. How you would ever think to do this is beyond me.

Last edited:

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
can someone explain how you can remove threat? a bit unclear or i might have skipped the explanation

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
It don't matter
Just go to the daily planet anytime you get a notification about threat level.

thing is I already captured lois, but i failed some heist and my threat level is around half, and whenever i click the daily planet it just says that there's nothing to do

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
can someone explain how you can remove threat? a bit unclear or i might have skipped the explanation
buy the -Threat item from the magic shop. Threat really doesn't mean much since that feature was likely dropped from the game.

if this is to capture a hero use a higher power capture device and a higher level villain some heroes seem to be immune from capture by certain villains

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
can we not clone terra in the android build yet or is my one just bugged?
Terra gets clones not turned into an android. You need her device fully updated and talk to her as much as you can and advance her Actions to a certain point.
Then when you go into her cell on day, you'll find out she died and you'll be able to make a clone of her and after about 15 days she'll be grown and be fully loyal to you.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Terra gets clones not turned into an android. You need her device fully updated and talk to her as much as you can and advance her Actions to a certain point.
Then when you go into her cell on day, you'll find out she died and you'll be able to make a clone of her and after about 15 days she'll be grown and be fully loyal to you.
The ANDROID port
The ren'py version

• Haha
Reactions: Carvangar
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes