TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
This is probably moot to ask, but has anyone ever tried suggesting an unlockable torn costume variant for the heroines/villainesses standard costumes? It seems to me that a recurring image in this game is Lex wrecking his toys' main costumes when he engages sex with them and I was thinking why not have that ruined costume be wearable in that state?
Love the idea but I doubt it'll happen.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So, I've searched here but no one asked before, or I didn't find the post, but there's plans to implement sounds in this game? It's pretty monotonous when you doesn't hear a thing coming from it.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So, I've searched here but no one asked before, or I didn't find the post, but there's plans to implement sounds in this game? It's pretty monotonous when you doesn't hear a thing coming from it.
There is indeed zero plans to ever add sound to the game. If you like a game with sound, I'd recommend Snow Daze which is fully voice acted (the female parts anyway, male isn't)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Full v2.4.2 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it trough the registry.
Now that you mention it, I noticed a bit of shenanigans with the Vault after playing through Themy as far as I could progress...
In addition to Peng's bugged BJ scene, I noticed Myrina's leash BJ unlocks on its own, and Nyssa's scenes page is filled in with purple "Locked" buttons, instead of the grey buttons that they should be.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss

how do I transfer the girls from the cell to Bordello and Glamore?

I left one in each but it doesn't do anything :((

the seats don't increase and I can't get them to do anything else either :((

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
help plss

how do I transfer the girls from the cell to Bordello and Glamore?

I left one in each but it doesn't do anything :((

the seats don't increase and I can't get them to do anything else either :((
Reset their devices and reassign them to the bordello or strip club

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes