Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
do the gotham event and talk to her. once you cant talk to her any more go to your private booth. Repeat till you get all the scenes. Make sure you visit the private booth first until the waitress dances for you. after that talk to who you want to be with. Sadly we can only take Harley, Redclaw, and Punchline back to the hotel at the end so far.
Sounds like i might have to do a new game. I used the cheat engine and don't even know what the 'gotham' event is. This game is great but grinding out all the heroines for years has gotten old lol.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Sounds like i might have to do a new game. I used the cheat engine and don't even know what the 'gotham' event is. This game is great but grinding out all the heroines for years has gotten old lol.
Go to your office and receive an invitation from the Penguin to attend a party in Gotham city. You can then click on the map to go there and start the event.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The comics retcon and change shit all the time, don't post something from a 1960s comic book and claim it as chiseled in stone by Moses. Like seriously, where is Bludhaven on the map?
Your picture literally shows Gotham city is in New Jersey! Stop paying attention to the circle and actually read the map!

Yes, only in DCAU is Gotham a stand in for NYC. It's been in Jersey for over 60 years at this point in the comics and movies.

The very page you're quoting says that Gotham is only NYC in the DCAU and that both the comics and movies have made it clear that it's in New Jersey
You are correct, I misread it, and had a big brain fart. My apologies to the both of you.

Reactions: TheSinful

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Oh I used the cheat menu not a cheat engine when I have to start over. It's happened to me a few times over the years. Just make sure not to unlock key story character's without doing those missions. I mostly use it to rehire villians.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Emilyou and killer frost got me actin' up

Good update. The last one was utterly dreadful.

And for as utterly incompetent as SR is, holy fuck. He actually gets animated era dialogue RIGHT. Two face and joker DON'T feel plastered on.

Actually, holy shit that killer frost. I will forever be sad that she isn't real. Fuck me. This game's development is so shit but SR seriously can pull off some miracles if he tries.

Edit: I can't reliably get all the scenes of a character to trigger thanks to Sunset's idiotic idea of a time management in events. How do you guys do it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes