Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Full v2.4.2 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it trough the registry.
Donna Troy Bordello Vault Scene from v2.4.1 is still unavailable due to bugged "Next" button on the second Vault page.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
kindly share ltest save for update please

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Emilyou and killer frost got me actin' up

Good update. The last one was utterly dreadful.

And for as utterly incompetent as SR is, holy fuck. He actually gets animated era dialogue RIGHT. Two face and joker DON'T feel plastered on.

Actually, holy shit that killer frost. I will forever be sad that she isn't real. Fuck me. This game's development is so shit but SR seriously can pull off some miracles if he tries.

Edit: I can't reliably get all the scenes of a character to trigger thanks to Sunset's idiotic idea of a time management in events. How do you guys do it.
I handle it by just focusing on a specific character. I'll start with that character every time I'm brought back to the part where you pick who to talk to and then I'll keep returning to that character as often as I'm given the option. SR7 couldn't design an actual game if his life depended on it, so more often than not the best route to take is the dumbest route to take.

crave

May 1, 2017
I went 400+ days without advancing Mercy's story... I feel like maybe that should be tied a little bit closer to the main plot?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wanted to let you know that the game seems to freeze up in the morning after you bone Nubia at night!

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is there something like a known bug list, or an FAQ?
For some reason I can't drag and drop anyone in the glamour slam. Is there a fix for that?

Edit: Upgrading the Glamour Slam seems to have fixed the issue for now.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there something like a known bug list, or an FAQ?
For some reason I can't drag and drop anyone in the glamour slam. Is there a fix for that?

Edit: Upgrading the Glamour Slam seems to have fixed the issue for now.
Try cycling the control level of the devices. They also can't go to the GS if they're in a Cell or the MB obviously.

Reactions: Jinnai

Dreamydee

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, so this has probably been answered a thousend times already, but I can't find it.

Is there a reason, why I can't send a Cell girl to work? I mean not necessary immediatly, but after they are fully broken?
I mean, you could maybe even start sending them dancing / stripping in the Glam, after you unlocked those option for the cell and it always confused me, that this is not an option. Why limiting the girls to 2/3 of their content?

Also, I was wondering one game mechanic; If you upgrade the device of a heroine, there is the upgrade button, the unlock button if you unlocked lvl 6 and a second unlock button in the bottom, that I can never interact with. Is there a way to use the bottom button?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Okay, so this has probably been answered a thousend times already, but I can't find it.

Is there a reason, why I can't send a Cell girl to work? I mean not necessary immediatly, but after they are fully broken?
I mean, you could maybe even start sending them dancing / stripping in the Glam, after you unlocked those option for the cell and it always confused me, that this is not an option. Why limiting the girls to 2/3 of their content?

Also, I was wondering one game mechanic; If you upgrade the device of a heroine, there is the upgrade button, the unlock button if you unlocked lvl 6 and a second unlock button in the bottom, that I can never interact with. Is there a way to use the bottom button?
Simple answer to both is that the dev has never bothered to change them.
The first is a great suggestion he's probably heard dozens of times, but he can't be bothered to change the code and write the text for it.
The second is he simply can't be bothered to change the code, so we're stuck with a pointless button.

Frankly, given how clumsy and buggy this thing is, we should just be grateful it runs! ;)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Full guidance for triggering Themyscira here
How do I "Complete Kasnia wedding progression"? I got to the point where Lex ingratiates himself with Audrey's guards but I don't see how I can make any progression beyond that point.
By which I mean, the maid has no further info for me and there don't appear to be any further scenes with Audrey or the guards.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do I "Complete Kasnia wedding progression"? I got to the point where Lex ingratiates himself with Audrey's guards but I don't see how I can make any progression beyond that point.
By which I mean, the maid has no further info for me and there don't appear to be any further scenes with Audrey or the guards.
That's way past what's needed, it's literally just the wedding event.
Don't forget that Donna and Cassie need to be fully sluttified, not just WW

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
That's way past what's needed, it's literally just the wedding event.
Don't forget that Donna and Cassie need to be fully sluttified, not just WW
I'm pretty sure I've already done that.
I can double-check to see if I'm missing any of those, but I think my save might be bugged.
(EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem. I forgot to slut up Donna.)

Reactions: Jimwalrus

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how to get emmy's cow costume?
I have to say, frost was the mvp for me,even though i wanted punchline for a long time and didn't think she'd actually make it to the game, but man,the SS version of frost is amazing. I hope we will be able to take other henchwomen with us tho. Now my last big wish is to have Death of the endless in the game,though I doubt it will happen.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
This is probably moot to ask, but has anyone ever tried suggesting an unlockable torn costume variant for the heroines/villainesses standard costumes? It seems to me that a recurring image in this game is Lex wrecking his toys' main costumes when he engages sex with them and I was thinking why not have that ruined costume be wearable in that state?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes