Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
How to view new killer frost content?
do the gotham event and talk to her. once you cant talk to her any more go to your private booth. Repeat till you get all the scenes. Make sure you visit the private booth first until the waitress dances for you. after that talk to who you want to be with. Sadly we can only take Harley, Redclaw, and Punchline back to the hotel at the end so far.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I've just extracted the Sprites from this version (Rar is uploading now, I'll post once finished) and found this character:
View attachment 2894923
Who is she? She isn't in previous versions, she isn't in the release notes, she isn't in the game that I can find.
Is she Rocket? (hence the sprite prefix "rox")
I couldn't see that in the sprites, did you combine her head and body?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Game based on DCAU.
The game is a mix of comics, DCAU, various non-DCAU cartoons (Young Justice, Teen Titans, Judas Contract, etc), and possibly a bit of the movies. While the original premise is based of the Meta Brawl episode from JLU, the game incorporates far too much form other sources to be just "based on DCAU".

And there's actually a very simple reason why Gotham isn't in NYC or New Jersey in this game: Because the dots would basically be on top of each other on the map.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Exactly. Because in the comics Metropolis is in Delaware -- just across the bay from Gotham (in New Jersey). View attachment 2900769
Man I'd totally just move to Metropolis, or even go homeless.
Sure, monsters and mad scientists are more common in Metropolis, but Superman is also there and you're in general less likely to die a horrific death via laughing toxic or something compared to Gotham, holy hell.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yes, only in DCAU is Gotham a stand in for NYC. It's been in Jersey for over 60 years at this point in the comics and movies.
And yet Batman originally started in New York City in Detective Comics #1. That was 80 years ago now...

The very page you're quoting says that Gotham is only NYC in the DCAU and that both the comics and movies have made it clear that it's in New Jersey
So which is canon, the comic universe or the animated universe...? The answer is that it doesn't matter. Gotham goes wherever it's convenient. And what movie says it's in New Jersey?

Reactions: TheSinful

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
That Metropolis=Chicago doesn't make sense to me because there's no way you asked how Superman is supposed to go to and from Smallville to Metropolis so quickly.
I mean, he obviously flies. But just cuz he's faster than a speeding bullet doesn't mean he teleports. The real question is whether he flies low or holds his breath and takes a parabolic arc (which is faster due to less air resistance, even if the arc length is somewhat longer). But you don't need a degree in geography to see that Chicago is closer to Kansas than Delaware (and is a large city, where the shit is Delaware going to hold the population of Metropolis?).

But like I already said, DC moves their major cities around whenever it's convenient. As someone already pointed out, if this game is based on the DCAU, then it should assumed to be using the DCAU locations...

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
That Metropolis=Chicago doesn't make sense to me because there's no way you asked how Superman is supposed to go to and from Smallville to Metropolis so quickly.

I believe (and most people do) Gotham is in New Jersey. The DCAU Gotham is probably in New York. (And some even believe Metropolis is in Delaware). If DC put out a map of the DC United States tomorrow I completely believe they would put Gotham in Jersey. And it isn't even in a real life state county. It's just called "Gotham County" (No Man's Land)

DC universe is literally two times bigger than our Earth, it resets every few years, has differing continuities, cities just pop up, cities never being mentioned in the past because they didn't exist yet, retcons, editorial mandates, and writers contradicting each other. That's not even mentioning how many differing opinions creators have about the DC universe. Trying to argue about this is completely pointless.

Besides
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #1
View attachment 2899748
There's also "The Atlas of the DC Universe" people use as a resource.
Not trying to be rude but this whole argument seems ridiculous. Does it matter where the dude placed Gotham on the map? Is it absolutely critical to game? And lastly:
oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.gif

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
And yet Batman originally started in New York City in Detective Comics #1. That was 80 years ago now...

So which is canon, the comic universe or the animated universe...? The answer is that it doesn't matter. Gotham goes wherever it's convenient. And what movie says it's in New Jersey?
Suicide Squad. Also heavily implied in BvS considering it's across the bay from Metropolis. Also, don't triple post.

Man I'd totally just move to Metropolis, or even go homeless.
Sure, monsters and mad scientists are more common in Metropolis, but Superman is also there and you're in general less likely to die a horrific death via laughing toxic or something compared to Gotham, holy hell.
Yeah, but in Gotham, a gun will keep you safe from like 99% of the crime and 75% of the villains. In Metropolis, the only use for a gun is to call Superman.

For something actually relevant to the game: We better see some bloody Catwoman in this event.

Last edited:

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
Exuse me, I skipped hard in The Office and don't know where to go. Any guide on last update?

Edit: oh nwm, I found it on world map and started event.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
Howdy , i remember this game long time ago it didn't have this much of content

By the way gotta ask from what i saw from the preview pics and all that you are actually working like a pimp

Do we have the option for that? Sharing/Pimping (especially in parodys) isnt my cup of tea so had to ask , what content does the game provide

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Howdy , i remember this game long time ago it didn't have this much of content

By the way gotta ask from what i saw from the preview pics and all that you are actually working like a pimp

Do we have the option for that? Sharing/Pimping (especially in parodys) isnt my cup of tea so had to ask , what content does the game provide
Just fully upgrade their devices so they stay in your hideout. You'll need to use cheats to get enough money for it and won't see all the scenes, but it's doable

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes