steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
Did it work for you? Mine's bugged and won't play. This is on the Mac version, dunno about the windows.
Yes, it worked for me. Though I do have the Windows version. I have never tied the Mac version. On a different save though, that was before I'd busted Ivy out of Prison and hired her at legion hideout, I did notice that putting Batgirl in the bordello and trying to watch her at some point froze the game. As if the game was getting confused trying to maybe add the Ivy scene before her character is available? Not sure if that's part of what's causing problems for folks. Or maybe it's trying to put her in the patron Bordello rooms for that scene wearing her regular black outfit? Because every time I've got Ivy with her, it's when I've had Batgirl in her nude blue gloved outfit. Maybe there isn't artwork done for the other outfits in that scene yet? I don't know. I do see there are problems, but I since I got her in the scene on my first attempt, I'm not sure of what it is that's affecting the game so much. Hopefully it'll get fixed for the next update. As I know a lot of folks were interested in this scene.
Plus I do like the idea of some of Luthor's villain's taking advantage of their enemies being mind controlled. I'm actually more interested in that, than anything else at the moment. (Though I do desperately want to see Wonder Woman and Stargirl in the Private room at the Bordello. Right now I'd actually favour that over adding any more cell content.)

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, it worked for me. Though I do have the Windows version. I have never tied the Mac version. On a different save though, that was before I'd busted Ivy out of Prison and hired her at legion hideout, I did notice that putting Batgirl in the bordello and trying to watch her at some point froze the game. As if the game was getting confused trying to maybe add the Ivy scene before her character is available? Not sure if that's part of what's causing problems for folks. Or maybe it's trying to put her in the patron Bordello rooms for that scene wearing her regular black outfit? Because every time I've got Ivy with her, it's when I've had Batgirl in her nude blue gloved outfit. Maybe there isn't artwork done for the other outfits in that scene yet? I don't know. I do see there are problems, but I since I got her in the scene on my first attempt, I'm not sure of what it is that's affecting the game so much. Hopefully it'll get fixed for the next update. As I know a lot of folks were interested in this scene.
Plus I do like the idea of some of Luthor's villain's taking advantage of their enemies being mind controlled. I'm actually more interested in that, than anything else at the moment. (Though I do desperately want to see Wonder Woman and Stargirl in the Private room at the Bordello. Right now I'd actually favour that over adding any more cell content.)
For me, whenever I try to do it. It just goes to the screen with the computers. Maybe it won't work for Mac at the moment.

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
So what the hell do you have to do to get these new "leash" scenes?
You go to Tala's items and buy it from there. Then you go to your room and equip the collar and talk to Raven. It's said that Terra also has scenes but I can't seem to unlock her despite having everything else.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
man i'm tired about this shit, 2 months to update some little stuff and the new codes always broken previous codes, i dont see any substancial stuff update i think one or two year ago... this remember me tropic with super mom...

Reactions: MilkShank

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
You go to Tala's items and buy it from there. Then you go to your room and equip the collar and talk to Raven. It's said that Terra also has scenes but I can't seem to unlock her despite having everything else.
Thanks, so I finally got those to work. But in my case the Ivy/Batgirl bordello scene causes the game to crash before you can even see it. Damn, this is getting shoddy.

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks, so I finally got those to work. But in my case the Ivy/Batgirl bordello scene causes the game to crash before you can even see it. Damn, this is getting shoddy.
Speaking of which, which version are you playing on? It seems that the Ivy/Batgirl scene is also bugged for me.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think that author has already reached his limit.
(To be honest, that limit was probably reached 5,000 dolars ago)

Because he intends to do most of his work himself and refuses to hire more people, there is only limited amount of new content that can be produce, regardless of the financial contributions. The bigger the project, the more complex the maintenance, so the less new content.

He should change his strategy because people have already noticed and are beginning to be dissatisfied.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
A common issue with long development cycles is burn-out. I remember reading about this game on 4chan years ago back when it was "Justice Unlimited". Seems like any number of people working on it no longer enjoy working on it, hence the slow development. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the team splinters by the end of the year with various people moving on and maybe one or two people trying to finish this game in vain before they ultimately abandon it as well.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
A common issue with long development cycles is burn-out. I remember reading about this game on 4chan years ago back when it was "Justice Unlimited". Seems like any number of people working on it no longer enjoy working on it, hence the slow development. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the team splinters by the end of the year with various people moving on and maybe one or two people trying to finish this game in vain before they ultimately abandon it as well.
Various people? It's just 2 people.. and one of them just does marketing and PR. I remember when they showed off their website with plans for new games on newgrounds :idontcare: and more comic strips but that feels like a year or more ago and seems to have been abandoned or put on the backburner.

clazdowr

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone report what is the reaction on their discord? They have some super "royal" patrons, last time I was there they would attack any non-patron who dare speak on the their discord channel.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Can anyone report what is the reaction on their discord? They have some super "royal" patrons, last time I was there they would attack any non-patron who dare speak on the their discord channel.
His discord is still the same with his "loyal" patrons defending every criticism or complaint. Several of them even want to let him take as much time as he needs for an update whether its 2.5 months, 3 months, or whenever its ready because he's given them so much content over the years and needs to relax... Ugh.... :noexpression:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Funny thing is, I don't for a second think this is laziness. I think he's working too hard on the wrong things. Nobody cares that he fixed the posing system unless it results in more/better/faster content. Nobody cares that he drew a bunch of backgrounds for the prison event. I don't think anyone asked for Terra to be added - and I even heard he added her to test the menus ability to have extra pages, even though the game has too many girls already. They have an enormous amount of content, but a lot of it is now repetitious and boring - there are only so many variations of the same strip scene I can see. Again - not laziness, I think they work very hard, but increasingly not very smart.
My god, an actually reasonable opinion, I like you!

clazdowr

Aug 6, 2016
Didn't SR7 said they wanted to change to bi-monthly release to streamline the development process? I would expect that mean they can release more content or at least the same amount of content (two month worth of content). But the last two bi-monthly release has the same amount of content (one month worth) or less comparing to the monthly release.

Whatever the excuse it is, either lazy or working on the wrong things. The fact is productive rate has decreased, and people are upset because of that.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Bug's found on the Mac version for the latest release:

• Placing Batgirl in the Bordello results in the game essentially freezing upon attempting to view the room Batgirl is in from the monitoring office.
  • Harley's new strip scene in her office suit, upon the scene ending the game experiences another freeze like the one with Batgirl.
  • The collar, after being purchased, requires clicking on it multiple times to get it to be selected. The game will, for the most part, say you don't own the item yet or it will tell you what the collar does.

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Bug's found on the Mac version for the latest release:

• Placing Batgirl in the Bordello results in the game essentially freezing upon attempting to view the room Batgirl is in from the monitoring office.
  • Harley's new strip scene in her office suit, upon the scene ending the game experiences another freeze like the one with Batgirl.
  • The collar, after being purchased, requires clicking on it multiple times to get it to be selected. The game will, for the most part, say you don't own the item yet or it will tell you what the collar does.
Adding onto that, Harley's naked model shows up side-by-side with Killer Frost.

Also were you able to unlock Terra?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes