PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Is there a big check list for what you can do with each girl? If not I can make one. I just need to know if any past patch notes are documented.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
This game is cool. But i have one question and that is why do games take so long for updates then its like two are three little things. i never have go that. sorry if thats a dum question and sorry if my spelling stinks.

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
This game is cool. But i have one question and that is why do games take so long for updates then its like two are three little things. i never have go that. sorry if thats a dum question and sorry if my spelling stinks.
theres 1 guy working on it.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Hey guys ever noticed whatever sunset working on in his stream are the only thing that gets implemented and that barely amounts to what he promised
He even said that he'll be working on the first three girls and yet we only get harley
And for the reason for not getting implemented is he's working on raven animations
Im sure all this stuff are very good to have in the game but we got none of them

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys ever noticed whatever sunset working on in his stream are the only thing that gets implemented and that barely amounts to what he promised
He even said that he'll be working on the first three girls and yet we only get harley
And for the reason for not getting implemented is he's working on raven animations
Im sure all this stuff are very good to have in the game but we got none of them
No, the streams are for bordello content only, last month we got all the Terra content as surprise and this time the leash scenes.

Nobody ever said they would work on the three girls, it was said working on the old characters and first thing in the last development circle was the roadmap provided by the devs saying it would be Harley.

It was a decision of the devs and patreons to change to a bimonthly circle, make of that what you will.

Is there a big check list for what you can do with each girl? If not I can make one. I just need to know if any past patch notes are documented.
Check the guide from the OP, it's a bit outdated, but you can use the changelog for later versions.

for the people who couldn unlock terra. does restarting the game unlocks her? I dont want to play everthing again just to find it doesnt
I'd say yes, the problem reported and solved with her was that people were using old saves, so unless there was a new bug with her in this version I think you will be able to. Also with the Harley revamp it's a good time to start a new game.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Wait, I tried restarting but it didn't work. How many days/what did you do to unlock her?
I think you just have to unlock every girl first them talk to catwoman to unlock terra, in my case thought, just to be sure I unlocked every glamour slam and bordello scene first before sending the girls to the living quarters

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
No, the streams are for bordello content only, last month we got all the Terra content as surprise and this time the leash scenes.

Nobody ever said they would work on the three girls, it was said working on the old characters and first thing in the last development circle was the roadmap provided by the devs saying it would be Harley.

It was a decision of the devs and patreons to change to a bimonthly circle, make of that what you will.

Check the guide from the OP, it's a bit outdated, but you can use the changelog for later versions.

I'd say yes, the problem reported and solved with her was that people were using old saves, so unless there was a new bug with her in this version I think you will be able to. Also with the Harley revamp it's a good time to start a new game.
I tried restarting, and still can't unlock Terra. I'm trying to see if there's a trigger to unlocking her.

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
I think you just have to unlock every girl first them talk to catwoman to unlock terra, in my case thought, just to be sure I unlocked every glamour slam and bordello scene first before sending the girls to the living quarters
How many days did you have before unlocking terra? I've unlocked every glamour slam and bordello scene.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018

Yep your right its only harley
Checked the previous roadmap
I guess that's why most update goes to shit because its a "rough" roadmap
Like 10% in the roadmap are being done

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
I don't think there's a time trigger, only girls unlocked and maybe bordello level.
Then I have no idea what triggers it. I've unlocked every scene and all the girls. There were a few glamour slam and bordello scenes I was missing, but I went and unlocked them all. This includes any of the villain girls scenes.

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
My god, an actually reasonable opinion, I like you!
Thanks. I'm trying to be constructive. I've pledged since the beginning (though I did take a break when the dmca debacle occurred and they had nothing for a few months).

I think people forget they used to have 1 month updates that added multiple scenes and systems. One update added the bulk of the Galatea content along with scenes for other characters. They used to surprise us with tons of content that hadn't been streamed. This was all in 1 month cycles. Sure they had bad months, but they'd make up for it with a great update a month or two later. So in a four month period you'd see two small updates, one fantastic update and maybe one medium sized update.

Now in four months I'd say we've seen the equivalent in total of one medium sized update when considering how much content got cut due to bugs. Also for characters and mechanics nobody asked for. If this is a code issue as alleged, which I can believe from an indie project this old and over grown, then I'd suggest their better strategy is one month releases and occasionally taking a month off from any actual content to release a 'patch' release that fixes code issues. They made big promises about the two month cycle, and aren't delivering and it's a problem.

Finally, another issue I personally have is their community engagement, especially with patrons has evaporated. There used to be weekly streams and regular presence in the discord, but now patrons were seeing that they were engaging more here than with actual paying patrons.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes