Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
Everytime I selected the leash in Lex's Room it just says "You dont have this item" when I clearly bought it long ago, pls help.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Everytime I selected the leash in Lex's Room it just says "You dont have this item" when I clearly bought it long ago, pls help.
You have 3 items. Select the second and then the leash. With this method it is working, but I think it is a bug too.

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
You have 3 items. Select the second and then the leash. With this method it is working, but I think it is a bug too.
Still didnt work, when I tried to select the items the highlight bar doesnt even move, I tryed clicked the second thign then the leash still didnt work. The game to me now even more buggy, It frozed the background after alot of sence and conversation

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
I've had Terra unlocked since the last update.
I tried with my old save, until I read somewhere that the last update didn't work with the old data so I made a new save and started fresh.

How did you unlock Terra? I have everyone unlocked and gotten to the extent of the update. Yet, I can't seem to get her from Selina.

Yeasar

Jun 3, 2018
Well I was a patreon for 1 year but this update really disappointed me and that's why I ended my pledge, yeah I agree the problem is not that Sunset is lazy but that he moved away from the SU core that makes the game great.
1) In 2015 when the game started they would have made a poll asking the people name your top 20 characters that you want them to be the game, I can assure you in 95% of the polls these characters would not have been: Audrey, Chesiere, Terra and Blackfire (and yes I know that BF has become a favorite of the people but she was not necessary), these 4 characters for the last 4 or 5 updates have been almost the complete focus of content aside from the PR and the finger scene of MM. When characters like Mera or Big Barda have been asked for people both inside in the discord and outside it seems to be ignored
2) Sunset started receiving complaints that his updates were small when he started working on the event sytem before that most of the updates had a good amount of content for one month, I know that said that the event system is to introduce new characters and content easier and maybe it's true but for a game like SU is too much when previously Sunset had introduced 2 characters more easily: Livewire and Blackfire and this is my opinion why I think that: the end goal of the prison event is to introduce two new characters: Poison Ivy and Killer Frost that ended up in the same way as the previous 2 characters : Poison Ivy is Livewire 2.0 you pay to have sex with her and KF is Blackfire 2.0 a villain that she thought was more intelligent than Lex and she end up in the cells and yeah I know that the personalities are different and that may result in different interactions with Lex but thats a matter of writting not of the prison event. And yes the event system can work if I do not know Lex goes to Apokalips and in that event is the only place where Lex will be able to interact with Lashina so it makes sense but like the Prison event where the result is the same as with the other girls that end in the cells, it does not make much sense that build up.
3) The new progression with the girls: If someone wants to know why SU is great, all he has to do is play the arc story of Lois which is a funny dialogue that could even be canon, with a classic progression nothing complex just Dance, HJ , BJ and strip. In contrast now is lesbian scene, Spank and Leash and all these new scenes Sunset have said that they require a lot of time possibly more than the actions of the classic progresion and when after almost 2 years the arc stories of Lois and Mercy are still the favorites of the people that has to tell you something.
4) The programming I think we all knew that as the game would continue to grow it would be necessary to clean and update the trees of coding in the game. He could have made the game with a better structure from the beginning yeah but thats not the case and Sunset now prefers to update and clean the coding according of what he is working in the moment then we were going to see updates that were going to be sacrificed by the cleaning of the coding even in the two-months updates thats inevitable that's why I do not have so much problem with the coding stuff and more with the administration of time and resources put in the creation of current content.
So in the end Sunset can do whatever he wants with his game because it's his vision and I applaud him for always wanting to make new backgrounds, implement new ideas and add new layers of complexity to the game but maybe all this is too much for one single person and SU was already great without the need of these new stuffs but hey thats just me.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK For those unable to unlock things, open Regedit, go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited and change some values from 0 to 1. If there is an abbreviation of someones name (gala for galatea) with N after it (suSlot01_harleyN_h3470538172) this is naked costume. Some of these cannot be unlocked without cheating.
GALATEA BLACKFIRE CHESHIRE AUDREY RAVEN CANNOT BE SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCKED THIS WAY
Once they are unlocked you can skip content. Using regedit prevents the game assigning them a cell, stopping you from visiting them.
Parts like suSlot01_galaUnlock_h4185787714 determine whether or not the character is unlocked, but suSlot01_galaHUnlock_h2696813514 determines if they can be your bodyguard.
suSlot01_tech01_h985604770, tech02/3 are the components for cloning set all three to 1 to be able to repair the cloning equipment
Same with relic 1-4 suSlot01_relicS04_h3593461407 to summon Raven

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Well I was a patreon for 1 year but this update really disappointed me and that's why I ended my pledge, yeah I agree the problem is not that Sunset is lazy but that he moved away from the SU core that makes the game great.
1) In 2015 when the game started they would have made a poll asking the people name your top 20 characters that you want them to be the game, I can assure you in 95% of the polls these characters would not have been: Audrey, Chesiere, Terra and Blackfire (and yes I know that BF has become a favorite of the people but she was not necessary), these 4 characters for the last 4 or 5 updates have been almost the complete focus of content aside from the PR and the finger scene of MM. When characters like Mera or Big Barda have been asked for people both inside in the discord and outside it seems to be ignored
2) Sunset started receiving complaints that his updates were small when he started working on the event sytem before that most of the updates had a good amount of content for one month, I know that said that the event system is to introduce new characters and content easier and maybe it's true but for a game like SU is too much when previously Sunset had introduced 2 characters more easily: Livewire and Blackfire and this is my opinion why I think that: the end goal of the prison event is to introduce two new characters: Poison Ivy and Killer Frost that ended up in the same way as the previous 2 characters : Poison Ivy is Livewire 2.0 you pay to have sex with her and KF is Blackfire 2.0 a villain that she thought was more intelligent than Lex and she end up in the cells and yeah I know that the personalities are different and that may result in different interactions with Lex but thats a matter of writting not of the prison event. And yes the event system can work if I do not know Lex goes to Apokalips and in that event is the only place where Lex will be able to interact with Lashina so it makes sense but like the Prison event where the result is the same as with the other girls that end in the cells, it does not make much sense that build up.
3) The new progression with the girls: If someone wants to know why SU is great, all he has to do is play the arc story of Lois which is a funny dialogue that could even be canon, with a classic progression nothing complex just Dance, HJ , BJ and strip. In contrast now is lesbian scene, Spank and Leash and all these new scenes Sunset have said that they require a lot of time possibly more than the actions of the classic progresion and when after almost 2 years the arc stories of Lois and Mercy are still the favorites of the people that has to tell you something.
4) The programming I think we all knew that as the game would continue to grow it would be necessary to clean and update the trees of coding in the game. He could have made the game with a better structure from the beginning yeah but thats not the case and Sunset now prefers to update and clean the coding according of what he is working in the moment then we were going to see updates that were going to be sacrificed by the cleaning of the coding even in the two-months updates thats inevitable that's why I do not have so much problem with the coding stuff and more with the administration of time and resources put in the creation of current content.
So in the end Sunset can do whatever he wants with his game because it's his vision and I applaud him for always wanting to make new backgrounds, implement new ideas and add new layers of complexity to the game but maybe all this is too much for one single person and SU was already great without the need of these new stuffs but hey thats just me.
These are almost exactly my thoughts.

I've thought for a while now he's needed a project manager to keep him on task. I heard recently that he actually has one and I'm baffled at why he still has the position. As someone mentioned earlier, SR's main problem isn't necessarily laziness in amount of time worked--it's adding unnecessary and/or unwanted content. He can never follow through on his ideas. That's why there are so many dead buttons in the game--some from some of the very first builds (superpowers anyone?). I would say that he hasn't even finished one complete character in the game. Lois is the closest, but there is still room to go.

I pray that people start to unpledge in enough amounts quantity that he'll actually listen to the grievances; not pay lip service by changing the dev cycle to 2 months and then releasing less content than he would release in one month. He's one of the only people I strongly WANT to pledge to, but can't because of his lack of reliability.

Reactions: MilkShank

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
lackluster update for sure, but gonna continue supporting him, because i want this vision fulfilled, and i want to see more of his amazing artwork

Deepsauce

Aug 3, 2017
if possible someone pls post a screenshot of Raven and Terra leash sense, the game is so buggy now I cant gain access to both

aefg

Apr 29, 2017
The most annoying part of recent updates is that he basically makes this game into mash-up of preview versions of mini games, where each girl in cell is a mini game.

You just get the feeling that instead of developing this game vertically, he keeps on expanding it horizontally, and will never actually finish anything.

He has to finally add some content (especially sex-scenes) to one of the first girls he has introduced, so that we can at least hope that he wants to finish it someday.

Hopefully, he has done re-write of Harley with that in mind, otherwise I will be so disappointed that I will finally drop my 2-years-old pledge.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, I've some problems ... the sex scene with Artemis in the MB well we see nothing, just the text. And the other problem is has you can see on the picture in costume for Batgirl i've two costume one over the other. Somebody have the same issues ?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
for the people who couldn unlock terra. does restarting the game unlocks her? I dont want to play everthing again just to find it doesnt

zenithing

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, I've some problems ... the sex scene with Artemis in the MB well we see nothing, just the text. And the other problem is has you can see on the picture in costume for Batgirl i've two costume one over the other. Somebody have the same issues ?

And how can we unlock the Tigress costume for arthemis ... I visit her already six times in the private room and nothing ( Always BJ and Anal )
Artemis/Tigress is bugged since the last update and has not been fixed. You can keep trying going to the private room, doing her scenes without seeing her and getting the costume, there are scenes with the costume in glamour slam

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Artemis/Tigress is bugged since the last update and has not been fixed. You can keep trying going to the private room, doing her scenes without seeing her and getting the costume, there are scenes with the costume in glamour slam
thanks you must do all action with artemis in the private room ... i don't receive the alert but when i was on stables/costume, well the tigress was there xD now i've a little problem with the changelog because of my english
When you say " special variant " it's a " special 2 " or a " special rewrite " ?

Mar 26, 2018
I'm unable to assign dancers since the screen for it is always a blank green screen and if I try to replay scenes then its just all grey. Does anybody know how to fix this?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I was able to unlock terra after I restarted the game. My only guess is maybe I had to many days in and that somehow prevented the option from triggering, who knows.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes