Viressa

May 24, 2018
Love this game and am hyped for the update, but personally, I'm waiting for Ravenfire content. (Also more Siscest.)

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
several questions I still do not leave the event of the yacht and the second image of felling if I go back to start new game will leave me is grateful for help

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1548882689337.png

We have good news and we have bad news.

The good news can be found in the teaser image above! Raven is the other character outside of MM who’s getting a large portion of content. What you see in the image above is just a small taste of her continued training.

Unfortunately, due to the holidays and unforeseen circumstances, the update is going to be delayed.

Long time fans will probably note that this is a bit unprecedented. In 3.5 years, the latest any build has ever been was 12 hours. It is with sad hearts we must break this streak. Testing hasn’t gone well and we were faced with the decision of putting out a broken build or taking more time to fix and polish the update.

The latest date for release is February 7th. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll come out on the 7th, it might be beforehand, but you can – at the very least – expect the update no more than a week from its originally intended release.

We’re really sorry for this delay. It’s not what we aspire to and hopefully it’ll be the one and only time we’ll ever need to do something like this.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter,

The extra waiting does suck, but I'd rather get something playable, so go for the extra testing time.

Also that teaser for the handjob is looking very good.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 235596

We have good news and we have bad news.

The good news can be found in the teaser image above! Raven is the other character outside of MM who’s getting a large portion of content. What you see in the image above is just a small taste of her continued training.

Unfortunately, due to the holidays and unforeseen circumstances, the update is going to be delayed.

Long time fans will probably note that this is a bit unprecedented. In 3.5 years, the latest any build has ever been was 12 hours. It is with sad hearts we must break this streak. Testing hasn’t gone well and we were faced with the decision of putting out a broken build or taking more time to fix and polish the update.

The latest date for release is February 7th. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll come out on the 7th, it might be beforehand, but you can – at the very least – expect the update no more than a week from its originally intended release.

We’re really sorry for this delay. It’s not what we aspire to and hopefully it’ll be the one and only time we’ll ever need to do something like this.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter,

The extra waiting does suck, but I'd rather get something playable, so go for the extra testing time.
It's a bit of a shame, but I get it. Not to mention I want the best for two of my favorite gals, even if it takes a bit longer ;P

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I just want to make 100% sure that this isn't a prank, and you're gonna be like "ha sike, gotcha guys".
Not at all. We want all the content to go in. If we were to stick to the original date, content would have been stripped and the build would have been buggy. So now all the content we intended to go in will, and the build will be tested completely.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
We understand. Bugs happen and I really want to see Megan's updated model SR7 is putting in. I havn't seen YJ Season 3 yet but I hear a lot of people talking about her new look.

Reactions: Gnutt and KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes