armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do we know which girls are on the older system and which are on the newer system? Girls like Mercy and Lois are on an older system but it seems like when we got to the Cell system the girls became more uniform in the way they are coded. So in that case, would it start with Batgirl and go up to Terra?
It seems is the other way around we start with Terra:)
To #8071
That is also my question, but I fear it will take years to accomplish.
No idea how you count the superheroines but in worst case we will have all of them in the cell next year.
Of course if he give us some new chicks-Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz,Batwoman,Fire,Ice etc it will take more than 2 years.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
:cry:this is all fate,we cant undo it
..."fate" LOL that triggered an interesting yet weird chain of though... Zatana is already in the game and she did sometimes wear the helmet of Naboo/Nabu becominng Dr.Fate... how would zatana's female Dr. Fate version react if Lex had her in a cell giving him a handjob ? Imagine that shiny golden helmet glistening after a facial and her protesting in that Booming Dr. Fate voice. :ROFLMAO:

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Wait, MM redesign? Like, different from the preview on pg398? Please no, she is great.
Surprised I am the minority, but want more batgirl.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Is Queen Bee from young justice going to be in the future updates, maybe on the yacht?
I hope we get alien queen bee zazilla from the comics if they do bring her on

also seeing how this release was delayed does that mean future updates will be off or is this just because of the holiday

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017

also seeing how this release was delayed does that mean future updates will be off or is this just because of the holiday
If you look back, there were some complications. It's not related to any specific holiday. February 7th is the tentative date for when it's going to come out.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018

Eh, that's Kiira from MonMusu in the thumbnail! Love her. Love angry rude gals like her :p

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
..."fate" LOL that triggered an interesting yet weird chain of though... Zatana is already in the game and she did sometimes wear the helmet of Naboo/Nabu becominng Dr.Fate... how would zatana's female Dr. Fate version react if Lex had her in a cell giving him a handjob ? Imagine that shiny golden helmet glistening after a facial and her protesting in that Booming Dr. Fate voice. :ROFLMAO:
dude,im talkin about delayed update:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ReaperMan30
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes