Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Really just happy you guys interact with the community. Most Patreon based devs couldn't give any less of a crap what F95 thinks. Hope you get an awesome release out.
Well if we were to only listen to our discord, then we would consider ourselves gods. But the reality is, we want to get better all the time. Now if we could get most of you to support even a $1.00 it would help out ;)

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Well if we were to only listen to our discord, then we would consider ourselves gods. But the reality is, we want to get better all the time. Now if we could get most of you to support even a $1.00 it would help out ;)
Truth be told, I'm a former $5 patron who decided to get rid of it because 1) I disliked Patreon's business practices and 2) I'm cutting back on financial expenditures for personal reasons. If y'all were on subscribestar I might consider it now that they are back up and running.

Reactions: KaiserST

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I'm not an apologist here; I've been hard on Gunsmoke for bad updates/devolpment plan roadmap before and loudly on this site. They've always been good on the amount and quality content of what they put in their updates, since the two month cycle maybe they could be better with but they're are devs who milk or halfass it and Gunsmoke isn't, the problems with the amount has always been because of feature bloat or them being unfocused on where to allocate time, effort, resources NOT laziness or them just phoning it in. Yeah, they've had delays before, but not too recently and never for that long. They've made mistakes and messed up before, but this is a very minor one...a mere one week delay for bug hunting.

I'm not going to say people on here need to cool it or shut up about criticism, I'm not a hypocrite, but you need to put this in prespective. Shitty updates or poorly implemented features or long delays with little contact are all things to get mad at. A couple of days because of misplaced code or just holiday distractions aren't it chief.

Reactions: KaiserST

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
When the Supergirl update eventually arrives would her completed content also include completed content for Galatea? (assuming there are any further plans for her)

Same question for Artemis/Cheshire, Starfire/Blackfire, and Wonder Woman/Superwoman.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
When the Supergirl update eventually arrives would her completed content also include completed content for Galatea? (assuming there are any further plans for her)

Same question for Artemis and Cheshire.

They've said that villainess updates will be sporadic and whatever he feels like doing. I don't mind it being random when we have at least one thing that is being consistently updated

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I agree with you. In the beginning I would have liked to see Miss Martian with the look she has on YJ, like Artemis or Chesire, but it was not like that. However, the SR7 version is not so bad ...
Although waiting for a redesign is impossible, I would like to see some changes in the current one.
You changed your avatar, now I can't use you as an example anymore.

Tho this one looks much better, tbh.

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
There won't be a MM redesign, that's just the patreons trolling.

Batgirl was rather high in the last poll and she already has most of her content in the MB, I wouldn't be surprised if she got choosen and the next update after Artemis.

Miss Martian will have her cell content "completed", which means a BJ, vaginal and anal scenes. She will also get her leash scene and the exhibition stuff. Also we will get some Raven stuff but we are not sure about how much. There might be some extra stuff, but I think it would be unlikely since this development cycle was smaller due to the holidays.

Dude that's not going to happen. The only reason we are facing this delay was because SR7 had less time this cycle because of the holidays. Like they said they have never been late like this, and I'm sure this won't be something which will repeat itself every cycle.

These are very serious devs who are working in this game for years. It sucks that we have to wait but saying that this is a excuse to increase the wait time for updates isn't fair at all.

You know if you are going to make a critic about the game you should base yourself on facts. Here is the changelog of the last two versions, if this isn't worth two old montly updates I don't know what is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also maybe they want to release less buggy stuff than the past, so they had to postpone otherwise we would be saying that the build is too buggy right about now.

Quite true, however in the case of this game there is only a single developer who took some time off in the holidays and because of that had less time to work in the game.

It is something quite rare seeing this kind of delay, and creating cospiracy theories about how the devs are making this to increase the development time and steal more money from their patreons after only one delay is just plain ridiculous.

We still don't know who is the next one to be completed after Artemis. I was thinking it will be Batgirl just because she is already the most progressed one.

For real though, Miss Martians art is very inconsistent. Some of her art makes her head look squished, wide and froglike.
This stands is stark contrast to her portrait art in the cells and I would strongly encourage a re-do of some of the head art for a few rather... immersion breaking pictures of frog girl where Miss Martian should be.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I'm surprised there's discontent over the last few updates. I thought the last was like the best update in like 2 years. Totally worth a bit of a delay. Also a ton of games I follow have been a bit delayed, it was just the holidays after all.
Totally, after the leash update I thought the team up north really got their act together and have been producing quality for about the last year and half. Communication feels better as well as Smokeshank has been on here talking with us about the game's development.

Oct 1, 2017
Ill admit I was one of those people who used to complain about how there was lack of content and stuff back in early 2017, but damn the amount of pressure these 2 guys have, drawing the art is one thing but coding and scripting the thing too, i mean shit that a lot of work.
So yeah it sucks that we have to wait but these guys needed a break, their not perfect yet their still giving us a heavy update.

but hey that's just my opinion

tumblr_mc6or0QUCl1r166kao4_250.gif

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I have been following this game for some time, but lost track a year ago. So did teh dev finally put some sound, musics and SE? That was my main complain of this game.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so I didn't get to play much of last update because Terra died and while i picked up the sample i can't clone her, no option to create the dna for it. Anyone know what to do?

Reactions: AAA1233321aa
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes