rle68

May 28, 2017
I have conflicting views on this... on the one hand i am very appreciative the designers come on here and say hey we ffed it up and were going to be a bit behind.. ok that shows integrity and you cant fault them for that....

Now on the other hand... the cynic in me says now were looking at 3 months between updates which means 1 of 2 things 1 .. us assholes have demanded so much more shit per update it take 3 months to do it now.. or they found a way to stretch the time between updates and now youll hear all about the "their stealing money whiny bitches complaints"

i hope its just a 1 time thing

Reactions: Cyberious

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
I have conflicting views on this... on the one hand i am very appreciative the designers come on here and say hey we ffed it up and were going to be a bit behind.. ok that shows integrity and you cant fault them for that....

Now on the other hand... the cynic in me says now were looking at 3 months between updates which means 1 of 2 things 1 .. us assholes have demanded so much more shit per update it take 3 months to do it now.. or they found a way to stretch the time between updates and now youll hear all about the "their stealing money whiny bitches complaints"

Hopefully it's a 1 time thing. These longer updates have a lot more content and I'm glad for it. I'd rather take updates with lots of content rather than updates with little to nothing.

Reactions: KaiserST

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I like the direction updates are going and that's including the knowledge they are going to mix it up and do Yaht/Event updates instead of girl updates, obviously. This is bad, but the type of thing to be excepted when programing a game; so yeah it's 'bad', as all delays due to bugs are...but everyone from teams of insanely skilled professionals to total amateurs exprience them when they code, so no point in even getting disappointed.

If this this becomes a constant pattern, that's one thing, but it happening a few times over the course of development is fine/normal. Gunsmoke is comprised of humans and add to that they aren't people from a programing or coding background.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017

The amount of content per update is pretty much the same as when it was on a 1 month basis

Also, it's funny that they delay the update because "bugs" when they have released buggy messes for over a year, bugs never stop'd them from releasing, sometimes even absolutely unplayable builds

Have you seen how sometimes your bills (electricity, water and such) come 1 or 2 days earlier each month for several months, so, by the end of the year you paid an extra month out of nowhere?, well, that's what patreon devs do ~ stretch it by a week, then another month by a week or 2, and after a certain ammount of months, they cashed in an extra month, while releasing the same or less content

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I am waiting as a child and then I read the comments and see that the release of the new version is postponed (((
Say we need to wait ... well, let's play the last version and send the terra to the brothel again while we wait for the update.
I really liked the gangbang scene.
hey in any situation you need to look for the pros need to look for
advantages and I am an optimist in life... shit happen and you need to take a shit.

One day I will learn English.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I am waiting as a child and then I read the comments and see that the release of the new version is postponed (((
Say we need to wait ... well, let's play the last version and send the terra to the brothel again while we wait for the update.
I really liked the gangbang scene.
hey in any situation you need to look for the pros need to look for
advantages and I am an optimist in life... shit happen and you need to take a shit.

One day I will learn English.
i dont want to respect your authority because you are just a child that love gangbang:ROFLMAO:

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
The amount of content per update is pretty much the same as when it was on a 1 month basis

Also, it's funny that they delay the update because "bugs" when they have released buggy messes for over a year, bugs never stop'd them from releasing, sometimes even absolutely unplayable builds

Have you seen how sometimes your bills (electricity, water and such) come 1 or 2 days earlier each month for several months, so, by the end of the year you paid an extra month out of nowhere?, well, that's what patreon devs do ~ stretch it by a week, then another month by a week or 2, and after a certain ammount of months, they cashed in an extra month, while releasing the same or less content
Heaven forbid they try to start holding themselves to higher standards and take more time for quality assurance rather than throwing it all out there and hoping they didn't make any mistakes :p

Also, that's kinda a cynical view. Most of the people on patreon are relatively normal people with little experience actually running a business, so they're figuring how to handle all that as they go. It doesn't matter how much money a team makes, when you've got like 3 people on a team, you can only do the work of 3 people and hiring and integrating new people into a team takes time and effort itself away from the project in the interim. They're still humans who can make mistakes and be affected by things they can't control. Yeah, sometimes people are malicious and lazy, but sometimes a person takes a misstep or crap just happens they can't avoid or readily fix and they gotta roll with it 'cause life only moves forward.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Wait, MM redesign? Like, different from the preview on pg398? Please no, she is great.
Surprised I am the minority, but want more batgirl.
There won't be a MM redesign, that's just the patreons trolling.

Batgirl was rather high in the last poll and she already has most of her content in the MB, I wouldn't be surprised if she got choosen and the next update after Artemis.

At the very least, does anyone know what's planned for the update?
Miss Martian will have her cell content "completed", which means a BJ, vaginal and anal scenes. She will also get her leash scene and the exhibition stuff. Also we will get some Raven stuff but we are not sure about how much. There might be some extra stuff, but I think it would be unlikely since this development cycle was smaller due to the holidays.

Dude that's not going to happen. The only reason we are facing this delay was because SR7 had less time this cycle because of the holidays. Like they said they have never been late like this, and I'm sure this won't be something which will repeat itself every cycle.

These are very serious devs who are working in this game for years. It sucks that we have to wait but saying that this is a excuse to increase the wait time for updates isn't fair at all.

You know if you are going to make a critic about the game you should base yourself on facts. Here is the changelog of the last two versions, if this isn't worth two old montly updates I don't know what is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also maybe they want to release less buggy stuff than the past, so they had to postpone otherwise we would be saying that the build is too buggy right about now.

Heaven forbid they try to start holding themselves to higher standards and take more time for quality assurance rather than throwing it all out there and hoping they didn't make any mistakes :p

Also, that's kinda a cynical view. Most of the people on patreon are relatively normal people with little experience actually running a business, so they're figuring how to handle all that as they go. It doesn't matter how much money a team makes, when you've got like 3 people on a team, you can only do the work of 3 people and hiring and integrating new people into a team takes time and effort itself away from the project in the interim. They're still humans who can make mistakes and be affected by things they can't control. Yeah, sometimes people are malicious and lazy, but sometimes a person takes a misstep or crap just happens they can't avoid or readily fix and they gotta roll with it 'cause life only moves forward.
Quite true, however in the case of this game there is only a single developer who took some time off in the holidays and because of that had less time to work in the game.

It is something quite rare seeing this kind of delay, and creating cospiracy theories about how the devs are making this to increase the development time and steal more money from their patreons after only one delay is just plain ridiculous.

Artemis is next after Ms.Martian.I was asking after her.
We still don't know who is the next one to be completed after Artemis. I was thinking it will be Batgirl just because she is already the most progressed one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There won't be a MM redesign, that's just the patreons trolling.

Batgirl was rather high in the last poll and she already has most of her content in the MB, I wouldn't be surprised if she got choosen and the next update after Artemis.

Miss Martian will have her cell content "completed", which means a BJ, vaginal and anal scenes. She will also get her leash scene and the exhibition stuff. Also we will get some Raven stuff but we are not sure about how much. There might be some extra stuff, but I think it would be unlikely since this development cycle was smaller due to the holidays.

Dude that's not going to happen. The only reason we are facing this delay was because SR7 had less time this cycle because of the holidays. Like they said they have never been late like this, and I'm sure this won't be something which will repeat itself every cycle.

These are very serious devs who are working in this game for years. It sucks that we have to wait but saying that this is a excuse to increase the wait time for updates isn't fair at all.

You know if you are going to make a critic about the game you should base yourself on facts. Here is the changelog of the last two versions, if this isn't worth two old montly updates I don't know what is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also maybe they want to release less buggy stuff than the past, so they had to postpone otherwise we would be saying that the build is too buggy right about now.

Quite true, however in the case of this game there is only a single developer who took some time off in the holidays and because of that had less time to work in the game.

It is something quite rare seeing this kind of delay, and creating cospiracy theories about how the devs are making this to increase the development time and steal more money from their patreons after only one delay is just plain ridiculous.

We still don't know who is the next one to be completed after Artemis. I was thinking it will be Batgirl just because she is already the most progressed one.
Maybe they will do the girls with cell content-Wonder Woman,Supergirl,Batgirls,Starfire,Vixen and Stargirl.
Huntress,Black Canary,Zatana and Hawkgirl will need more time because they have almost nothing so far.

Also the idea was they will use last 10 days before the release to hunt bugs but holidays take that time-this is the reason for a delay.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
All quite last night and then boom! You boys get all active on me

"Hope"? Well this is the first delay in 3.5 years on Patreon! When we started we were doing 3 images a week plus a comic page, plus an SU update per month. Not one miss then, when we shifted focus to SU we have not missed a deadline (outside on 12 hr window due to uploading issues). This decision was not easy! When SR7 and myself (SmokeShank) formed this company we did on the value of being consistent and on time. When the prospect of delay came up I personally said "No, we always show our work". But if you think about it logically there would have been a bug fix build around the 7th anyways. So why not just take till then and put out a polished product with all the content.

I want to add there are other devs on F95 and Patreon that have delayed builds for like 2 years or haven't updated in as long

funny that they delay the update because "bugs" when they have released buggy messes for over a
You need to shift focus and look at devs that don't deliver. This build is still January build, the next will be March. There is no pushing the timelines out more and more, the schedule is set and everyone expects it. As well. At this point we are looking very long term, this company will be around for a very long time. Getting another $5.00 out of your pocket isn't our priority, our priority is to get more people to support so we can source more talent, so we can make more fucking awesome shit.

Assuming this also means the changelog is being delayed until the build comes out.
Changelog is finalized as of Jan 30th, usually things get taken off due to time restrictions. Not this time, all slated content will be getting in.

god damn quotes got all messed!!!

rle68

May 28, 2017

im not blasting you as i cant tell tone from written word but mabe you should re read what i wrote in same context.. i praised them for their openness but i said it was my own opinion of me being the cynic that i can see this being a continued event and i hoped it wasnt

no one blasted them... and thats the way i read your comment to me like i said cant tell tone from type so .. just discussing

Superboy3

Apr 1, 2018
Delayed for bugfixes is something I can totally understand.
I think we'd all rather it come out playable, rather than getting a broken build and then a bugfix a week later.

Edit: I heard about megan's updated look. Honestly, I kind of hope she doesn't look much diffrent, just... fix her face a little.
Her cheeks seem too wide and it makes her kinda look like a frog.

Can't embed images for some reason, so I'll settle for links, but those both show her head is longer and narrower than in-game, with a pointy chin.
In-game her face is short and squat, causing it to look too wide, and combined with the unfortunate colouration, causes her to rather resemble a frog. (See superboy3's avatar at the top of this page for an example)

It's bothered me since she first appeared ingame, but since she's not a character I particularly care about, I never bothered to say anything.
I don't care for or about her S3 appearance at all, so I kind of hope that that's not what the redesign is about. Though a white skin-colour as a costume could be nice.
I agree with you. In the beginning I would have liked to see Miss Martian with the look she has on YJ, like Artemis or Chesire, but it was not like that. However, the SR7 version is not so bad ...
Although waiting for a redesign is impossible, I would like to see some changes in the current one.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I still think a banana hammock costume would be amazing for Lex. Imagine the heroines faces when they have him training them while having to avert their gaze from his package.

That or Sex Luthor from Robot Chicken

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes