JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Love you guys for making the extra effort to bring us a good release instead of doing an EA and bring us an unfinished update

Reactions: KaiserST

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Delayed for bugfixes is something I can totally understand.
I think we'd all rather it come out playable, rather than getting a broken build and then a bugfix a week later.

Edit: I heard about megan's updated look. Honestly, I kind of hope she doesn't look much diffrent, just... fix her face a little.
Her cheeks seem too wide and it makes her kinda look like a frog.

Can't embed images for some reason, so I'll settle for links, but those both show her head is longer and narrower than in-game, with a pointy chin.
In-game her face is short and squat, causing it to look too wide, and combined with the unfortunate colouration, causes her to rather resemble a frog. (See superboy3's avatar at the top of this page for an example)

It's bothered me since she first appeared ingame, but since she's not a character I particularly care about, I never bothered to say anything.
I don't care for or about her S3 appearance at all, so I kind of hope that that's not what the redesign is about. Though a white skin-colour as a costume could be nice.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'll probably not check out any updates until there's more Wonder Woman.
Are we have an idea if WW will be right after Artemis?Didn't she had the most votes?
I'm wanting Supergirl to get Snu-snu'd by Galatea. Not sure that will ever happen at this point.
Maybe the next set after Terra,Ms.Martian and Artemis will be exactly Wonder Woman,Supergirl and Starfire in no particular order.

Mr.Q

Sep 29, 2017
I am just wandering that is every character will have every sex scenes? (dance, strip, a lot of costumes, handjob, blowjob, punishing, footjob, titjob, sex(I hope more then one style, like doggy and missionary) , anal, and also special scenes and all kind of thinks (etc. punish, threesome...) at least with one other girl.)

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Do we know which girls are on the older system and which are on the newer system? Girls like Mercy and Lois are on an older system but it seems like when we got to the Cell system the girls became more uniform in the way they are coded. So in that case, would it start with Batgirl and go up to Terra?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes