Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hope we get alien queen bee zazilla from the comics if they do bring her on
Excellent Idea the DC universe does also have a very large number of hot bad girls too ... I can imagine now in parallel dimension the Justice Lords version of Superman doing the same thing to all the villainesses, capturing them and locking them up in cells in his fortress of solitude and since he won't be making them whore themselves or dance for money I imagine he'd be giving them his "lil Man of Steel" as an attempt to reform or punish them. :LOL:

Reactions: jhose15xs

Tamrad

Jun 26, 2017
Hey any chance someone could upload a full save for ver. 2.1.999? i moved to win 10 and lost saves D: i know i can click through the entire game but really dont want to.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Excellent Idea the DC universe does also have a very large number of hot bad girls too ... I can imagine now in parallel dimension the Justice Lords version of Superman doing the same thing to all the villainesses, capturing them and locking them up in cells in his fortress of solitude and since he won't be making them whore themselves or dance for money I imagine he'd be giving them his "lil Man of Steel" as an attempt to reform or punish them. :LOL:
We already have Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate mentioning she has her own harem on Earth-3.

Tgf1212

Sep 16, 2017
hey i have a problem every time i try to run the game it crashes and i have to restart my computer can anyone help me with that

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I think i have a bug? i have unlocked scene 4 of Superwoman but have yet to unlock Scene 3 in the Vault

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I think i have a bug? i have unlocked scene 4 of Superwoman but have yet to unlock Scene 3 in the Vault
It's one of two things.

First being most likely that your using an old save file and continuing it on a later version of the game.

Second being it's really just a bug in the version of the game you dl.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes